Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Low Testosterone Growth Cycles

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
Just because some claims they are natural does not mean that they are, you should know much better than that. Holding muscle on lower doses is possible, I never said it wasn't but building them and keeping a conditioned body composition is a whole different ball game. Plenty of guys use TRT and HGH who are in the high 200's to "cruise" on and still keep their size but they never look like they are close to stepping on stage as the conditioning is off and they certainly never built all that size using those low doses; claim low dose all you want but you never get to 300lbs using women doses unless your fat.

Yes it is fat, 20% is disgusting for a bodybuilder, its not bodybuilding if it is a true 20%, it is just a fat ass taking steroids pretending to be 300lbs. At close to 300lbs, lets say 290lbs to come down to 5% from a true 20% you would have to lose nearly 44lbs of fat, there would be around 10-15lbs on initial water weight on top of this and then even more water to be moved to come in stage conditioned so a rough figure of another 15 or 20lbs .. So being a true 20% you would be comming in on stage at under 220lbs.. A true 290lb conditioned body builder coming from 290lb would be hitting the stage around 255-260lbs give or take. So there are one of two options here:

Your getting very out of shape when your close to 300lbs

Or your thinking your BF% is much higher than what it is.

Look at these two guys the younger one is 16.9% and the older one is 25.4%. They are both FAT, maybe it is common in the west but it is fat, look at the younger one around 4.00 minutes as he gets in the pool, its a walking KFC bucket of chunk!

Last edited by a moderator:
NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
14-15% is borderline obese? Hahahaha! Typical bodybuilder image issues projecting on everyone else right there. I pull off 20% quite well, and I'm happy as hell. You would never look at me and call me obese, and you would be very wrong if you think I need 1g or more to stay close to 300lbs. On TRT doses of test only I stay over 280. Blanket statements cannot be made in this game. If you had as much experience as you claim to have, you'd know that. Take a look at people like Herschel Walker. Never used anything more than bodyweight exercises, and never touched a steroid or even supplement, and he was over 200 and ripped. Genetic freak? Yes. But not one of a kind. There are plenty of all natural bodybuilders and gymrats who are over 200 and under 12%bf.

SAD I'm happy you caught that too. I was going to say something earlier but withheld as I thought that was a ridiculous statement. 12-20% bf is considered moderately lean and general good health. 20 and beyond is excess. Get some facts from body composition stats before absurd blanket statements that a noob might read and go off the deep end because of your inaccuracy.

Anyone else still wondering why a name change for me was merited?!? LOL.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Well I guess I should go hang myself. Between 16 and 17% bf? no! The rope will break! I am obese after all.

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
Generally healthy, moderately lean? Whats next its not purple it's aubergine? Fat is fat, 20% is grossly over weight for any male regardless of how common place it may be in parts of the world. Jesus is this a Forum for KFC club card holders or something?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Look at these two guys the younger one is 16.9% and the older one is 25.4%. They are both FAT, maybe it is common in the west but it is fat, look at the younger one around 4.00 minutes as he gets in the pool, its a walking KFC bucket of chunk!

These guys both look like shit because they have never worked out or participated in kind of sports. They are plain fat. At 14-15% my abs are visible and so are the striations on my chest, shoulders and traps. Stop comparing two totally different things. We are talking about people who are involved in bodybuilding, not the average joe.

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
Ok then, seeing how you fellas know your BF% and you want to keep it on topic about people who train then what do you think the BF% of this fella below is:

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Lol Brian shaw , Derek pound stone , etc etc all those poor obese son of a bitches

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
based on what you can see of him, 10-12%

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
The rest of you big up and answer like ajordana has just done and give what figure you think..

J

Juiced!

Mar 5, 2014
Here is the same guy but with his back facing so you got more to look at:

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Juiced! I assume you maintain contest condition year round. Can you post a pic please?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
OK..... I really cant help it. I know this dude is a troll....but here goes.

First off...your general lack of respect for others either means you are 12 or just a douche bag. While my standards for body composition seem similar to yours (I like to stay in 10% range), I dont think a guy above that is 'fat'. Not everyone is a bodybuilder. I have all the respect in the world for bigger dudes that carry a good amount of fat and are happy being where they are because it suits their goals of just being as strong as they can be. I respect that. You should too.

As for your little traps of trying to make people look stupid by taking guys pics that 'look' a certain percentage, yet are surprisingly different.....it aint working bud. You simply can not tell an accurate bodyfat percentage by looking. You can only see sub-q fat. That leaves intermuscular and VAT which cant be seen. In some people this makes their bf% WAY different then you would think it would be looking visually.

I am cursed with the opposite. I look 10-11% range.....yet I caliper out to 8.5 and hydro'd at 7.75. I am paper thin below the waist (3.5mm thigh skin fold) and 4mm chest....yet I am 12mm in the abdominal. Just cursed with that fat pattern. So I dont look 'lean' because my midsection is not shredded. No big deal.... I am not a bodybuilder anyway. I just lift to be as strong as I can and I want to maintain a certain look that I think suits my goals. (any issues with that?)

Looks are no way to tell someones fat percentage. Anyway....what good is a number? You cant do shit with it. Are you going to walk around with an award for lowest bodyfat percentage?... No...you just want to look a certain way.

Stop trying to argue with people and have respect for others goals. They my not be yours but grow the fuk up a little.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic