Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Logjammin

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That's interesting.... personally I prefer to have my feet tucked under and push from the balls of my feet.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
That's interesting.... personally I prefer to have my feet tucked under and push from the balls of my feet.

That's what he's always done. His speed made a big difference once he planted them.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

He doesn't have a huge arch, but he's very thick. Doesn't bring his torso out to meet the bar, and once he gets a press command he heaves it a bit. If you're gonna heave the bar off you then you need more leg drive to get it going. He wasn't getting much on his toes. His hips were a bit loose too. Just seemed to make sense to me. Seemed to work out for him too. After time once he starts to work on building his arch a bit more and really pushes his chest out to meet the bar I think he may be able to go back. But he looked much more stable. Always an experiment!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm going to play with my stance once the gangs back and I'm not training alone.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Keeping your feet flat made a HUGE difference in speed since I've seen you bench. More drive and much tighter.

As far as the meet, I support whatever you want to do. You need some work on squat and pulls....but between POB, myself and the Ukranian, you know we'll help for whatever you decide and max that effort.

Otherwise, I'll train you to be my pump up guy for October and we can find another meet for you by year end.

No not my fluffer lol.

Sure and I can give you handskis, I mean handoffs!

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014

That is what I used to do, but I think this style may make me more successful. Give it a chance if you feel like tinkering. You might like it.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Keeping your feet flat made a HUGE difference in speed since I've seen you bench. More drive and much tighter.

As far as the meet, I support whatever you want to do. You need some work on squat and pulls....but between POB, myself and the Ukranian, you know we'll help for whatever you decide and max that effort.

Otherwise, I'll train you to be my pump up guy for October and we can find another meet for you by year end.

No not my fluffer lol.

Not your fluffer? How you gonna bench without a fluffer???

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Not your fluffer? How you gonna bench without a fluffer???

The only cawk and bahhhlls that I enjoy are my own. Either my girl or my sidepiece will be there and the bathrooms although small aren't all that bad to facefukk a girl for a couple mins to get some bloodflow.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
The only cawk and bahhhlls that I enjoy are my own. Either my girl or my sidepiece will be there and the bathrooms although small aren't all that bad to facefukk a girl for a couple mins to get some bloodflow.

Well, if you see a 270lb dude peeking through the crack in the door....that would be POB.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Well, if you see a 270lb dude peeking through the crack in the door....that would be POB.

puhlease, he's like 258 at best right now....and nothing he hasn't seen before. Wait, what!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Awesome work today man. All of you Guys had a great session. That's some strong benching bro.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Dead day today. POB helped me improve my technique.

Deads
135 x 5
225 x 3
225 x 3
315 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 2
405 x 3

I felt good at the end.

OH press
45 x 10
95 x 5
135 x 5
165 x 4
165 x 4
165 x 4

Reverse hypers

3 sets with 90 lbs. didn't really count the reps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic