Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Lean Bulking

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Not really...been there done that ...learned my lesson.

Really? Must be genetics, cuz ive been eating absolutely everything and i just dont gain any fat lol. My stomach keeps getting leaner.

Im leaner than i was when i was actually dieting. My waist was a 31 eating chicken and broccoli all day, now i wake up and its a 30.5 eating hot dogs cheeseburgers and dennys everynight, so go figure.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Genetics is a possibility, the other, of course, is dosages. Ajdos and KBD, if you two do not mind would you please posts up how many IU's you were each doing respective to the effects you are speaking of? Just interested in seeing if there was a noticeable difference between the amount of growth that was used by each of you. Thanks.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Genetics is a possibility, the other, of course, is dosages. Ajdos and KBD, if you two do not mind would you please posts up how many IU's you were each doing respective to the effects you are speaking of? Just interested in seeing if there was a noticeable difference between the amount of growth that was used by each of you. Thanks.

I was hitting 6-8iu, dropped it to 4. Fat loss is still great.

Also on 8iu a day, i seemed to get bigger without AAS.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Really? Must be genetics, cuz ive been eating absolutely everything and i just dont gain any fat lol. My stomach keeps getting leaner.

Im leaner than i was when i was actually dieting. My waist was a 31 eating chicken and broccoli all day, now i wake up and its a 30.5 eating hot dogs cheeseburgers and dennys everynight, so go figure.

You're also 21 years old fuckstick... wait til you hit 25....or even 30

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ill just up the ius when i get older lol

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
You're also 21 years old fuckstick... wait til you hit 25....or even 30

There is more truth to this than you know, KBD. Your natural metabolism right now is a blast furnace, this coupled with 8iu's but honestly even 2iu's of quality growth and your results make more sense. I would wager to say that the reason you began to see better results on your sloppy diet is because you were taking in more protein and fats. You obviously have great natural genetics and respond well to substances, this is a gift, don't use it as a crutch. Imagine what you could be accomplishing if you were eating as many clean calories, fats, and proteins with a quality diet as you are consuming with your current junk "diet". Your squandering a gift that many would give their souls for.... Just saying.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
They speak the truth... I had a 6 pack when I was 25, eating about a pint of Ben and Jerrys a day sometimes more! I used to eat a couple thousand calories of junk in one setting easy once the munchies really set in. Once thirty hits its all down hill. Might as well enjoy yourself while you can because life's got a smack in the face waiting on us all.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

2ius x 2 a day.
2 ius before I did cardio in the morning, and 2 ius about 45 min before bed.
God I miss that stuff.
Honestly KBD there will be an eventual draw back to using GH, insulin resistance and if you use it long enough you can run into problems with that, it will actually make it harder to stay lean.
I learned after a while keep the dosages as low as you can if you want more fat burning with it, I added GH-frag in with it.
Also used r-ala 200 mg 2 x's a day to keep insulin sensitivity up, also usp labs makes a product called Anabolic Pump which helps too.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I was hitting 6-8iu, dropped it to 4. Fat loss is still great.

Also on 8iu a day, i seemed to get bigger without AAS.

Here's a quote by you over on Meso exactly a week ago. I'll point out the BULLSHIT after you read your lies.

6-8iu is certaintly enough to build quality lean mass, burn fat, gain strength. Idk where your coming up with that YOU HAVE to use insulin and anabolics to see results. Ive been off cycle for almost 3 months now cruising on HGH 8iu a day and ive gained strength and size, no anabolics, no insulin.

First lie is that you told us here at the Den that you are on 4iu a day. Even if you lowered your dose in the last week, don't try to pass off your "leanness" on 4iu a day.

Second lie is that you've been off cycle for "almost 3 months". LMAO. BULLSHIT! You wrote that on 8 Aug, which would put "almost 3 months" ago sometime in mid May. I'm not going to waste anymore time pointing out your lies, but I guarantee you that I could find a post by you showing that you've only been "off" (quotation marks are because that's just what you told US, the truth is that you're still on) for a MAX of 7-8 weeks. Even your best friend GS said that he knows you've been off for at least 6 weeks. LMAO. You've ruined your reputation because you're a liar, not because you are an ass. An ass can prove that he has changed by posting helpful and appropriate responses, but a liar cannot prove he is telling the truth over the internet. I, for one, don't believe 99% of the bullshit you claim. Done with this one too.

Last edited:
Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Once again a thread by KBD kicks the bee-hive...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic