Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Lean Bulking

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thankyou POB I had about as much chance of finding it as winning the lottery.

No prob. I keep a couple of AJ's writings bookmarked for quick reference. Never know when you'll need a good quote!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
not really sure wha kind of bulker I am for the most part, I still pack in 5000-6000 cals a day but its fairly low fat high carb high protien. but I am also not a body builder I will never see a stage and there for if I wanna sit down and kill some fatty ass food I damn well will endulge. Every friday at work our company has donuts brought in and I will kill about 5 of those lol. other day I was hungry as fuck so went and got a $5 hot n ready pizza for lil ceasers and ate the whole fugger. fucking eating what ever you want is one of the added glories of bulkin.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
not really sure wha kind of bulker I am for the most part, I still pack in 5000-6000 cals a day but its fairly low fat high carb high protien. but I am also not a body builder I will never see a stage and there for if I wanna sit down and kill some fatty ass food I damn well will endulge. Every friday at work our company has donuts brought in and I will kill about 5 of those lol. other day I was hungry as fuck so went and got a $5 hot n ready pizza for lil ceasers and ate the whole fugger. fucking eating what ever you want is one of the added glories of bulkin.

all this will come to an end when you hit your 40s bro LOL....when i was young i was the same way...i couldnt eat enuff clean food to gain now i look at a hot and ready and i can feel myself getting fatter.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
all this will come to an end when you hit your 40s bro LOL....when i was young i was the same way...i couldnt eat enuff clean food to gain now i look at a hot and ready and i can feel myself getting fatter.

On GH eating anything is possible :)

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
OP, really you are arguing semantics. To accurately describe what people are doing when they "Lean Bulk" is more appropriately titled a "body re composition cycle" (in which an individual is attempting to switch their body ratios away from adipose tissue towards lean muscle i.e. keeping one's weight the same while replacing their fat weight with muscle weight) or a "lean mass bulking cycle" (in which the goal is to strictly add as much Lean Body Mass as possible without the addition of or a minimal amount of adipose gain with minimal water retention). These are very efficient ways to train, are very effective at accomplishing their intended goals, and definitely have their place. You also must remember that not every one on these boards are completely interested in just body building. There are numerous power lifters, fighters, fitness models, etc. and for these individuals these types of cycles are much better suited for their goals, especially when they NEED to stay lean year round; in addition, their training styles, chemical utilization, and desired results are completely different than a typical body builder focused strictly on defined mass and symmetry, etc. Diet is hands down the deciding factor in any cycle in regards to the results, however the compounds you choose will play an integral role.

Last edited:
luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
On GH eating anything is possible :)

for some true...for most not true...im 47 bro and have and still do run GH several different ways and what it all boils down to is genetics and i dont care what ANYONE says that is a fact....sure anyone can look good and be big and or strong but what separates the freaks from the average joe is genetics and you can not change that no matter what or how much of it you use....i dont know you well so im just using us as an example....i have(at best)average genetics you on the other hand have above average genetics and we both have the exact same body types....lets say mesos....now lets say we both have our diets in check 100%...we are both going to put on some lean mass and both training the same......your cycle will be....

20wk cycle
1g of test E
800mgs of deca
50mgs of Dbol ED wks 1-4 and 8-12
5ius GH ED
10ius humalog on training days PRE W/O 3wks on 2 wks off through out the cycle

my cycle will be for 20wks also but i will be running
2g of test E
1200mgs of deca
100mgs of Dbol 1-4 and 8-12
10ius GH
15ius of humalog on training days PRE W/O 3wks on 2 wks off through out the cycle

who do you think is going to put on more lean mass me or you??

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
A bulker is a bulker is a bulker. You will add fat running you're calories high inan attempt to make big gains ...some fat is inevitable.

I also believe if you're in condition / low body fat you can make lean gains.

Completely two differant scenarios .....

Most people I know that are over 40 try to stay as lean as possible while making gains. Sloppy weight is not good option at some point for health reasons.

Last edited:
babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
What about 'Chubby Cutting'?

:D That would be what 95% of the world considers "dieting" lol. The typical, I'm going to cut my fats, up my carbs, and really hit those spinning classes HARD.... Plus, after a intense week of working out and dieting (yoga & soy cakes), it's cheat night, after all, they have earned it.... ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic