Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Lean Bulking

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Here's a quote by you over on Meso exactly a week ago. I'll point out the BULLSHIT after you read your lies.

6-8iu is certaintly enough to build quality lean mass, burn fat, gain strength. Idk where your coming up with that YOU HAVE to use insulin and anabolics to see results. Ive been off cycle for almost 3 months now cruising on HGH 8iu a day and ive gained strength and size, no anabolics, no insulin.

First lie is that you told us here at the Den that you are on 4iu a day. Even if you lowered your dose in the last week, don't try to pass off your "leanness" on 4iu a day.

Second lie is that you've been off cycle for "almost 3 months". LMAO. BULLSHIT! You wrote that on 8 Aug, which would put "almost 3 months" ago sometime in mid May. I'm not going to waste anymore time pointing out your lies, but I guarantee you that I could find a post by you showing that you've only been "off" (quotation marks are because that's just what you told US, the truth is that you're still on) for a MAX of 7-8 weeks. Even your best friend GS said that he knows you've been off for at least 6 weeks. LMAO. You've ruined your reputation because you're a liar, not because you are an ass. An ass can prove that he has changed by posting helpful and appropriate responses, but a liar cannot prove he is telling the truth over the internet. I, for one, don't believe 99% of the bullshit you claim. Done with this one too.

Whats wrong buddy? Are you jealous because you look like...

dog_shit.jpg

I went off in May, you think GS keeps count of everything i do? I mean he might for you heh... But not for me.

Think bout it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic