Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

LA Clippers Owner

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The ONLY possible way that Donald Sterling can win this battle is to take a case to the supreme court against the NBA stating that the entire league and the basis of that organization is operating as a monopolistic entity and imposing it's own laws that contradict the laws of this country. In other words, he would have to obtain a ruling from the supreme court that states the NBA's bylaws are unfair and are not valid. It doesn't matter what contract he signed, we've seen plenty of people get out of this sort of situation before.

Bottom line, I hope he just sells the team and we move on. I'm tired of hearing about this shit and I hope it goes away soon. I don't care about the Clippers but I hate Sterling, he's an absolute idiot when it comes to franchise ownership. He wouldn't even own the team if it weren't for Dr. Jerry Buss urging him to do so and helping him with a real estate transaction that allowed him to net the $13 million he needed to buy the Clips! Don't feel sorry for a guy who stands to make about $800 million in profit from the sale of a team. For years he has used the team as a "trophy" piece that he can show to his friends on his mantle. We invite friends over for BBQs and he invites people to his games. Get this guy outta here and let's move on!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Let's see here

1. He owns an NBA team in which the league is 80% black
2. He hires a black coach that is being paid millions of dollars a year
3. He has a half black half Latino mistress
4. He received a life time achievement award from the NAACP and was about to receive another.

What a racist he is

I think people get bigot and racist mixed up. Liberals seemed to have done a damn fine job of making them on in the same, when they are not.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
an example of a racist is hating a certain race
an example of a bigot is not wanting your son/daughter to marry outside your own race

These are just examples but they are in fact very different things. It's not okay for him to have said what he said, but the whole thing was clearly a money grab by the bitch, who knows how much she sold that audio to TMZ for.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
He was my first loves step father. I met him twice. A real arrogant self righteous prick. My girl had broken her back and was in the hospital for four months, he visited once and really didn't want to be there. This was before he owned the clippers, 1980 I think?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
an example of a racist is hating a certain race
an example of a bigot is not wanting your son/daughter to marry outside your own race

These are just examples but they are in fact very different things. It's not okay for him to have said what he said, but the whole thing was clearly a money grab by the bitch, who knows how much she sold that audio to TMZ for.

Yep, he stands to make a billion plus if he sells but he could fight this and possibly win multi millions and sell for billions..What to do???..Wish I had his problems

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
He was my first loves step father. I met him twice. A real arrogant self righteous prick. My girl had broken her back and was in the hospital for four months, he visited once and really didn't want to be there. This was before he owned the clippers, 1980 I think?

Damn Warhead, you might be sitting in the skybox, drivin Bugati's ....

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
He's getting exactly what he deserved for being an arrogant prick!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Damn, small world. Honestly though, most billionaires and millionaires are pricks. That's usually what it takes to become and maintain that kind of money. :/

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
Damn, small world. Honestly though, most billionaires and millionaires are pricks. That's usually what it takes to become and maintain that kind of money. :/

That's a stereotypical remark. I'm fining you 5k and your suspended from this board until further notice. There's no room for those remarks in bodybuilding.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
That's a stereotypical remark. I'm fining you 5k and your suspended from this board until further notice. There's no room for those remarks in bodybuilding.

lol I think I read that in Forbes once, or some other money/market article. They said that they found consistency in the personalities of most CEOs and owners of large, successful companies because they have to be willing to make tough decisions without letting emotions get in the way.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012

LOTS of people are millionaires. It's not nearly as uncommon or difficult as many think to attain 7 figure net worth. Earn a good income, invest wisely, live frugally, minimize and eliminate debt, and it's a realistic goal for a great many common folks that many eclipse after a while.

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
lol I think I read that in Forbes once, or some other money/market article. They said that they found consistency in the personalities of most CEOs and owners of large, successful companies because they have to be willing to make tough decisions without letting emotions get in the way.

Oh no doubt I believe you. Just funny considering the topic. We generalize and clump things and people together all the time...funny how only certain groups are singled out ya know?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic