Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

LA Clippers Owner

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I find this whole race thing ridiculous. They banned this guy for life from the NBA and want him to sell the team. Yet, you have someone like Al Sharpton, who is a racist and says racist things all the time, and they give him a TV Show.. Different rules for different folks..

Yuuuup. Makes me want to throw up. Unreal. It seems racism is accepted and tolerated only for certain etnic groups. I dont say that to stir the pot by any means, unfortunately it is true.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Yuuuup. Makes me want to throw up. Unreal. It seems racism is accepted and tolerated only for certain etnic groups. I dont say that to stir the pot by any means, unfortunately it is true.

There's plenty of white people who are known as racists with TV shows as well...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
There's plenty of white people who are known as racists with TV shows as well...

I can't think of any. Can you name one?
I'm pretty sure if one had a national tv show and speaks like sharpton , jackson they would get picketed\boycotted etc.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Can you name any? And if so i doubt it is as blatant and obvious as what we have seen against white people.

Oh, how about BET (Black Entertainment Television) wtf a whole television network? Do they have something against whites,mexicans,chinese etc? Imagine a tv network called WET (White Entertainment Television) talk about an uproar and people losing their mind over that, i can only imagine the backlash. Again the hypocrisy.

Why is it ok for black comedians to rag and bust on white people with jokes, but if white comedians did it, what would happen?

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
The sad thing is a lot of this shit isn't the minorities fault. It's ****in society who has ****ed this whole ordeal up. Then they wonder why racism still exists today.

I'll say it again. Black, white, Hispanic, Jewish...it doesn't matter EVERYONE has said a racist remark in their lives. If they say they haven't they are ****in liars period.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The sad thing is a lot of this shit isn't the minorities fault. It's ****in society who has ****ed this whole ordeal up. Then they wonder why racism still exists today.

I'll say it again. Black, white, Hispanic, Jewish...it doesn't matter EVERYONE has said a racist remark in their lives. If they say they haven't they are ****in liars period.
Im not racist... i hate everyone equally.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Can you name any? And if so i doubt it is as blatant and obvious as what we have seen against white people.

Oh, how about BET (Black Entertainment Television) wtf a whole television network? Do they have something against whites,mexicans,chinese etc? Imagine a tv network called WET (White Entertainment Television) talk about an uproar and people losing their mind over that, i can only imagine the backlash. Again the hypocrisy.

Why is it ok for black comedians to rag and bust on white people with jokes, but if white comedians did it, what would happen?

Answer 1: Larry King.

Answer 2: BET is extremely successful. There are, thanks to the now openminded cable providers, plenty of ethnic-based TV stations available so that minorities in the US can better attune themselves to their culture's current activities. It just so happens that BET is the most commercially successful. Telemundo is another perfect example of where ethnicity is particularly catered to so that their target demographic can experience a more familiar entertainment experience. Not hypocrisy, just marketing. My opinion as to why there's no White Entertainment Television: ever since the inception of mass media white people have had more targeted demographic programming then any other race. We are the majority, so that makes sense, and we did oppress many races in our pursuit of freedom (irony at its best/worst), so we should be overly-sensitive to how our actions can affect those around us. Why get angry when the minority aims to please their own on a national level? I think it's a beautiful thing. I can still include myself by watching BET while staying entertained as well as they can watch Duck Dynasty and stay laughing. That's what's great about this country.

Answer 3: Ralphie May. Gary Owen. Lisa Lampanelli. Howard Stern. Nick Dapiolo. Sarah Silverman. Jeff Ross. Artie Lange. The list is longer...

Just because some haven't become household names doesn't mean they aren't present, successful and active.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Answer 3: Ralphie May. Gary Owen. Lisa Lampanelli. Howard Stern. Nick Dapiolo. Sarah Silverman. Jeff Ross. Artie Lange. The list is longer...

Just because some haven't become household names doesn't mean they aren't present, successful and active.

Ralphie May is hispanic, Jeff Ross isn't remotely funny, Howard Stern gets away with it because he has a black assistant...btw, you named a bunch of liberal extremists that do roasts for blacks.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Ralphie May is hispanic, Jeff Ross isn't remotely funny, Howard Stern gets away with it because he has a black assistant...btw, you named a bunch of liberal extremists that do roasts for blacks.

Ralphie May is not Hispanic. Jeff Ross being funny wasn't part of the argument. Neither is why these other comedians get away with their humor. And I did name a few roasters but also included non-roasters who's standup is mainly poking at Black culture - these were all just examples of people who like fun.

Edit: Include Daniel Tosh...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Ralphie May is not Hispanic. Jeff Ross being funny wasn't part of the argument. Neither is why these other comedians get away with their humor. And I did name a few roasters but also included non-roasters who's standup is mainly poking at Black culture - these were all just examples of people who like fun.

Edit: Include Daniel Tosh...

Oh, you're right, I was thinking of Gabriel Iglesias. Both are fat and horrible comedians, so I get them mixed up sometimes.

now, Tosh, yes, he is pretty extreme. No idea how he gets away with it, but I will agree with you there. Hes really extreme too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic