Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

KBD Road to Going Pro Explained

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
For the record, I think it's hilarious how mad some of you get over KBDs posts. Most of you are being assholes. I had assholes tell me I'd only look like a basketball player and I proved them wrong. KBD says shit just to piss you guys off and gets a rise out of you. If you don't like him don't entertain him.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
OH SHIT I thought he was gunslinger!! My bad crow apologies

My I phone is a piece of shit.

no, its me you dont like and vise versa. to jog your memory when I first signed up here you tried to start a flame thread which failed miserably about me. Im the one your thinking of. I still stand by what I said.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
KBD it aint personal but your not going to make it the way you do things. Saying 5k a month is unlimited funds, idiot. Bashing up on people giving any negative feedback, idiot. That call out video and other threads, idiot. If you have any idea of the politics of what goes on behind the scenes in the pro world then you should have enough sence to realise that regardless of how good you look if your not liked by the people that count then you will never get a pro card. Honestly pull your head in and act like a pro if that's what you want to be. I haven't met many but I've met a few and they were very humble and nice. I remember distinctly Toney Freeman saying to me that you need to take the negative criticism people say and use it because its often hard to see your own flaws and the people that get nothing but positive feedback because they've got a big following on the internet and stuff are usually the ones that struggle the most because they can't recognise the areas they lack in and they struggle to improve. If your gay following is giving you nothing but praise be very careful because you will get the wrong idea about your body, sure your big but that's comparing things to the regular bloke and that's certainly not who your competing against. I honestly might be wrong but I don't think you want to go pro, I think you want to get a bit bigger and get some attention. If you want to be judged against the best then get on stage and see how you fair.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
no, its me you dont like and vise versa. to jog your memory when I first signed up here you tried to start a flame thread which failed miserably about me. Im the one your thinking of. I still stand by what I said.

Well your not that important enough for me to remember. Must have slipped my mind. Well you stand by what you say big man, stand proud lol stand proud! You showed me lol.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
KBD..no disrespect but some of these people are trying to offer you some great advise with a slap of real world experience. Given your "sponsors" and their thoughts of how you look will greatly differ from what the judges will think once you're on stage. Personally, I'd listen to the wisdom taking it to heart. If anything..it will make your sponsors happier in a long run.

Just my thoughts..no bashing at all. Stop the defensive attitude and listen. One day..you're going to be as old and ugly as the rest of us!

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
HGH is necessary. More you can use the better. For serious growth, IV as much as you can afford Post-WO.

Insulin, as I stated in another thread, Lantus + Log/Lin. Watch your blood sugar, meaning check it fasting daily. If your insulin sensitivity gets too out of control, as in your blood glucose gets too high fasting, you need to correct this. Staying insulin sensitive = growth. Look into Metformin, 1000mg 2x/day. It's very cheap from online pharms.

Tren Ace 100mg/day
Sust/test 1000-2000mg/week
Deca 1000-2000mg/week
Drol 100-200mg/day

I can already tell from your back photo in your 1st post you have NO ass, which means you don't squat. The squat rack needs to be your new best friend, and not for ****ing curls.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
Read this thread, KBD you are a ****ing tool.

I've listened to you post your shit for years, and I dont know what to make of you.

As for becoming a pro, good luck. I cant see you making to nationals let alone winning. Do you have any idea what you just threw in the face of hundreds of guys that bust there balls for years. You havent got it in you to go threw with it. Douche bag

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Read this thread, KBD you are a ****ing tool.

I've listened to you post your shit for years, and I dont know what to make of you.

As for becoming a pro, good luck. I cant see you making to nationals let alone winning. Do you have any idea what you just threw in the face of hundreds of guys that bust there balls for years. You havent got it in you to go threw with it. Douche bag

lol,maybe he should get a job.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Anyone who thinks they can go pro with low test and no gh is an idiot lol

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
For the record, I think it's hilarious how mad some of you get over KBDs posts. Most of you are being assholes. I had assholes tell me I'd only look like a basketball player and I proved them wrong. KBD says shit just to piss you guys off and gets a rise out of you. If you don't like him don't entertain him.

So we want a guy like that around.....why? We aren't being assholes, this guy is a narcissistic douchebag and an embarrassment to this board.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Anyone who thinks they can go pro with low test and no gh is an idiot lol

Agreed on the Test but not on the zero GH . Personally know two guys who received their Pro cards , neither used GH and one placed top 10 in a Pro show sans GH .

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic