Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

KBD Road to Going Pro Explained

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
This forum is def home to alot of people that have made me VERY experienced in the field of AAS. I started from a Immature annoying f*ck(Still am) to an experienced lifter/juicer. Enough with the games, I wanna go pro.

Now the reason of me going Pro is not to WIN, which would be nice but lets face it, thats unrealistic.

My Fan base as most of you know is 100% gay. I have 3 sponsors who total my montly income at 5300$, not including flex shows on camera, I dont really care what the rest of you newbies think of this.

So right now, I have a fridge full of slin and a drawer full of tren and test.. Im here to ask you guys if HGH IS ABSOLUTELY NECESARRY? Or could i be freaky with androgens and insulin..

Also whats with the T3 and Insulin correlation. Some folks are telling me to run slin WITH t3 but others say that T3 increases insulin resistance. So im wondering if this is necesarry?

I look forward to all your posts... but mostly SAD, LK, Goldy, FD POB and SHINE. No offense to others, your all welcomed and I will read your advice carefully as well.

leancut.png
(BEFORE SLIN USE)

photo9v.png

photoqa.png

Working on legs, my legs have BLOWN up since slin use no joke Ill get some pics tomorrow squat day

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
KBD, have you competed in any shows yet? If so, which ones, and how did you do? I think you've got a good physique, but one way to get a better feel for what you can do is to get on stage with some others who also have good genetics. The judges can also give you good feedback on what your weak points are to help you focus on bringing up lagging body parts.

Also winning a local show is different than winning a national qualifier, and landing in the top 5 of a national show is another monster jump.

Lastly, I think you can do just fine without GH at this stage. However, with the $$$ you have, I don't see why you can't throw in 10IU a day, since that only adds up to about $15/day of extra cost, if you're buying the GH in large quantities.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I would do GH no problem but Idk where the hell to find any for a good price

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I'm assuming by '' Pro " you mean low-rent street hustler . Have you even competed ? Do you realise that despite your grandoise delusions you are actually disrespecting a lot of very good bodybuilders by even talking in this way ? You say you don't want to win ha do you think you have a choice , win a national level show and then you can begin to start to mention Pro .

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
A great deal of politics is involved in the NPC. If u come off as being cocky, you will never get anywhere. With that said, it will take years before your able to get yourself in position to qualify for a National Qualifier and possibly longer to get a pro card, if at all. Its not about how u look on stage, but if the judges, promoters are behind u as well. With more guys doing MMA, bodybuilding has lost a great deal of participants. So it may be a tad easier than say 20 years ago when you would have 20+ guys in each weight class. Last National Qualifier I went to I was disappointed in the numbers of participants, down almost 50% from the days I competed.....Good luck!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't know shit about BB shows brotha I'm a powerlifter. What I do know though, is that just like in PL, you're not going to just step up to compete and suddenly be elite.

You're gonna have to do a regional, state, national show then qualify to go pro or some similar process.

As for do you need GH? Probably. If you're going to compete against other guys using, then give yourself every advantage you can.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I think you should be in it to win. You definitely should compete to see how you do.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I'm in it to win but I'm not gonna beat myself up if I lose. I'm not being cocky what the **** guys? I'm just confident it feels good to have a goal. All hate will be turned into energy in the gym. Thanks

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Should have called it. Road to pro.. Didnt know so many were gonna be butt hurt lol.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
A great deal of politics is involved in the NPC. If u come off as being cocky, you will never get anywhere. With that said, it will take years before your able to get yourself in position to qualify for a National Qualifier and possibly longer to get a pro card, if at all. Its not about how u look on stage, but if the judges, promoters are behind u as well. With more guys doing MMA, bodybuilding has lost a great deal of participants. So it may be a tad easier than say 20 years ago when you would have 20+ guys in each weight class. Last National Qualifier I went to I was disappointed in the numbers of participants, down almost 50% from the days I competed.....Good luck!

Sadly, this is very true. Val Waugaman is a good friend of mine, and after she won Jr. Nationals, the manion management company courted her to join, and made not to subtle hints that joining would be very good for her career. She chose not to do so, and never placed higher than 3rd or 5th at the Olympia, and I don't think she ever got higher than 3rd at the Arnold either. She wasn't bitter about it, but quite a few people told her that she was making a big mistake not being represented by manion.

If I recall, manion is the son of the guy who runs the NPC and IFBB, or at least I think it used to be that way.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I'm in to see what happens and the advice given. I have never competed yet so I can't really comment on that. It's cool that funds are not and issue and he can basically run what he wants. Lets see what happens and good luck KBD.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic