shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Current cycle updated

Test 250mg a week
Tren 50mg Ed
Eq 600 week
Slin up to 20iu (strange 10iu didn't even phase me, all I notice on slin is that I sweat more)
and hopefully 5iu hgh 5 on 2 off

Is this a normal cycle for you? If so, now I am impressed. I didn't expect such a moderate cycle for your size. That's what my cycles look like, and I am not as "big" as you. :/

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
if all your competition is running gh,, hen run it,,,,,,,,,,,,cant pee like a puppy if your running with the big dogs

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I say go with the gh,it is great with slin, and as others have said your competition will be using it

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Current cycle updated

Test 250mg a week
Tren 50mg Ed
Eq 600 week
Slin up to 20iu (strange 10iu didn't even phase me, all I notice on slin is that I sweat more)
and hopefully 5iu hgh 5 on 2 off

When did u start this because u posted the other day u only use 25mg test prop everyday as far as test goes

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
if all your competition is running gh,, hen run it,,,,,,,,,,,,cant pee like a puppy if your running with the big dogs

Lol HELL YEAH, Im saving that quote, credit given lol.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
When did u start this because u posted the other day u only use 25mg test prop everyday as far as test goes

I just got myself a bottle of cyp, prop i was using is causing too many lumps n shit, works great just cant deal with that shit right now. So i bought me some cyp and started that

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
They're all into huge freaky muscle so they want me to get as big as possible. They pay all my rent and bills they say my only job is to grow so I can run whatever I was just wondering if HGh is absolutely necessary for a freakish look.

Did they make you sign a contract like...once you're so big they can have their way with you! If not then..WHY..why can't I ever fall into something like that...dang it!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Did they make you sign a contract like...once you're so big they can have their way with you! If not then..WHY..why can't I ever fall into something like that...dang it!

Cause its a never ending cycle man. Think about it, the larger I grow and the freakier I look the more opportunities for sponsors I get. Shouldnt take me long to get a freaky look, hard torture in the gym and lots of food with Test GH slin and tren. I guarantee a lean 215-220 in 6 months. Im already torturing myself. Trained legs 2x this week, lots of red meat and bananas after. I eat clean but like a BOSS. Once i get this GH im gonna pig out hard core.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Couple questions KBD:

1. Have you ever competed even in a local show? I'm pretty sure you haven't. You would do well but to just announce "I'm going pro" sounds a bit retarded.
2. How you make your money is your business as long as it's legal. So why the need to include the info in listing your goal? It automatically puts you into the freak show category. If you want a legit career in bodybuilding you need to keep that stuff to yourself.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Couple questions KBD:

1. Have you ever competed even in a local show? I'm pretty sure you haven't. You would do well but to just announce "I'm going pro" sounds a bit retarded.
2. How you make your money is your business as long as it's legal. So why the need to include the info in listing your goal? It automatically puts you into the freak show category. If you want a legit career in bodybuilding you need to keep that stuff to yourself.

Ive already clarified that I should have named it "Road to Pro" lol.

And all the pros do that shit for money man, so its not really a big deal and plus its all over youtube so keeing that quiet is inevitable.

Anywho NO i have NOT competed. Because I dont feel Im ready yet, but Ill tell u what when I do step on stage, Im gonna make sure im perfect. I hang around alot of bodybuilders, I know how to pose perfect, I can run a mile in 7:00 flat @ 210lbs bulking and I never do cardio.. And thats heavy for my frame. Im conditioned very well, Im preparing for everything. I wanna be the best when I go on.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
That is a very small amt of test. A couple of friends of mine are nationally qualified. None of them come off a gram of test a week. The 1 specifically said he does 3cc of sus, 3cc of test e to bulk with drol 4 weeks on 6 weeks off

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic