Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

KBD Road to Going Pro Explained

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm in it to win but I'm not gonna beat myself up if I lose. I'm not being cocky what the **** guys? I'm just confident it feels good to have a goal. All hate will be turned into energy in the gym. Thanks

Your reputation precedes you, that's all. Even when you come off sincere sometimes it's taken as cocky....just FYI.

As far as your road to pro, as long as your gay community isn't sucking you off or vice versa, I say good luck.....otherwise you're just another cocksucker!

It's a lifestyle and will take years of dedication to work up to a qualifier and if you're ready and willing, kill it! Good luck either way man.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I personally know of somone that just went pro, and based on his experience, it's an unbelievable journey of dedication and hard work. Size plays such a small role in it too. It's all about conditioning, presentation, stage "tricks" that can benefit you.

I am not so sure you know even the half of it, or at least, from what you're displaying here.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
KBD will be banging a grapefruit on film, hindering him from winning the Olympia in 2025.

I don't know shit about slin, so I cannot help you there. Zomb and Shine will be able to help you with all of that though. As far as the growth, you need it to maximize your potential. You also need to abuse your legs to the point of pain and add some size on those sticks. You have a beach body right now with those board shorts on and your legs are not even noticeable. You have some size there and huge potential, but they will not grow like your arms do with a minimal amount of work.
It also looks like you need to do some additional back/trap work. You have a very wide back, but compared to your front and shoulders it is lacking.

Goldy will be here soon to rub the oil on you.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
you're making progress. Keep up the hard work. So..let me get this straight...you're sponsored by a couple of gay groups to the tune of approx $5300 a month! No work just play! Of course..I'm non broke back myself but holy h*ll..that's better money than most of us make!

Uh..since you're not going to need all the nekked picts of your lady friends any more...send them our way! Please and thank you. Oh..and keep up the good work. I'll defer to someone who has experience with the supps you're asking about. Me..Like PoB..A Pler. I don't need to look pretty!

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Not hating bro. I think you will do well.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
you're making progress. Keep up the hard work. So..let me get this straight...you're sponsored by a couple of gay groups to the tune of approx $5300 a month! No work just play! Of course..I'm non broke back myself but holy h*ll..that's better money than most of us make!

Uh..since you're not going to need all the nekked picts of your lady friends any more...send them our way! Please and thank you. Oh..and keep up the good work. I'll defer to someone who has experience with the supps you're asking about. Me..Like PoB..A Pler. I don't need to look pretty!

They're all into huge freaky muscle so they want me to get as big as possible. They pay all my rent and bills they say my only job is to grow so I can run whatever I was just wondering if HGh is absolutely necessary for a freakish look.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Current cycle updated

Test 250mg a week
Tren 50mg Ed
Eq 600 week
Slin up to 20iu (strange 10iu didn't even phase me, all I notice on slin is that I sweat more)
and hopefully 5iu hgh 5 on 2 off

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
They're all into huge freaky muscle so they want me to get as big as possible. They pay all my rent and bills they say my only job is to grow so I can run whatever I was just wondering if HGh is absolutely necessary for a freakish look.

Interesting...weird, but interesting :)

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
i dont get it.but if it makes you happy that's all that matters right.good luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic