Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

KBD Road to Going Pro Explained

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Oh.... I failed to realize that ALL of the pro's do Gay for Pay. Thanks for filling me in.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
That is a very small amt of test. A couple of friends of mine are nationally qualified. None of them come off a gram of test a week. The 1 specifically said he does 3cc of sus, 3cc of test e to bulk with drol 4 weeks on 6 weeks off

Ill stick to a higher dose of GH and Slin vs test.

Oh.... I failed to realize that ALL of the pro's do Gay for Pay. Thanks for filling me in.

Youd be surprised.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I guess all the stuff about it hurting Kai Greene is unfounded.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I guess all the stuff about it hurting Kai Greene is unfounded.

Well the difference is, Kai Green has a picture of him ****ing a fruit. I have never gotten naked for any of my fans. So thats his fault.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm surprised you're running the test that low, but I suppose just see how your size progresses. I would have thought you'd be running a gram/week or more. Good luck, and let us know how things go. Keep a log or something.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I'm surprised you're running the test that low, but I suppose just see how your size progresses. I would have thought you'd be running a gram/week or more. Good luck, and let us know how things go. Keep a log or something.

I dont think you need a gram of test if your stacking another anabolic with it. Especially tren.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Good luck. You have the genetics to do well.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Well the difference is, Kai Green has a picture of him ****ing a fruit. I have never gotten naked for any of my fans. So thats his fault.

Was it a grapefruit or a watermelon?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
There are days I think that I'm the only reason KBD is still alive, lol (he may vouch for that)

Knowing him for awhile, I would say his biggest challenge would be sticking to a routine for a long period of time. He's the type of guy that will call another chick to come **** him 3 minutes into sex with his own girlfriend... And then stop at the strip club on the way to the other chicks house. SIDE TRACKED like a mother****er!

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
if you dont quality for nationals in first 2 years of competing, chances are, you'll never go pro.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

Of course they do..Sponsorships and prize money are just enough to pay for gas and groceries, duh.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
You have good genetics but do you see all the unnecessary bullshit in this thread? You bring all this on yourself by including your income via the gay community. Why is that relevant in any way? You should start this thread over and learn to act like a normal human being and ask for advice and what others should think you should do instead of acting like the KBD we all know and can't stand. Stop being such a ****ing tool. And no, I'm not a "hater". You have great genetics, you're just a total narcissistic douchebag and it's not cute or funny.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic