Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

KBD Road to Going Pro Explained

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
Here is my two cents....gh is not necessary to be freaky looking if you run the slin properly and add the other AAS you will be a monster with out a doubt I went from big to huge using just slin pwo with a heavy cycle back in my mid twenties I mean huge 270ish like 45lbs in 16 weeks and it wasn't fat I still had abs.

You have a great base you can easily get freaky big without gh

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
WTF did i just watch 10 seconds of and why does that video have 410k views?

KBD doesn't have much else to do besides admire himself... That in and of itself is why it has 410000 views. minus the 4 mistakes us knuckleheads made.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Haha, I remember the Jesus girl/bloke from another forum I used to be on. She's going with a Jersey-Shore type character lol, still expect that thing to come out as some baffling and weird stunt to bump their post counts up lol.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I never dropped under 600 mg a week of test even on a cruise now that I am a powerlifter I still dont...
I admit I know nothing about AAS, but would it not be beneficial to come off for a while and reset everything?

Do most PL'ers that use AAS stay on 365 days a year?

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I admit I know nothing about AAS, but would it not be beneficial to come off for a while and reset everything?

Do most PL'ers that use AAS stay on 365 days a year?
Yes, body builders also will blast and cruise.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Yea, DLTH already answered it I just didn't want to be rude and not answer you. That is correct. I think it's awesome that you've never used and put up the numbers you have at your bodyweight MF I've seen guys on plenty of juice in your class not doing half of what you're capable of.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Blast and cruise just means lowering the dose for a time, yes?

Yes, and the range varies too. Some guys cruise on an HRT dose, while others will cruise on much higher doses. The dose can range anywhere from 250 EOW, to 750mg EW.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Yea, DLTH already answered it I just didn't want to be rude and not answer you. That is correct. I think it's awesome that you've never used and put up the numbers you have at your bodyweight MF I've seen guys on plenty of juice in your class not doing half of what you're capable of.
Thanks SM, I do appreciate your comments as well.

Tried to look for the 'thanks' button but I must have used my quota for the day lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic