Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Journal

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
2 workouts, that's what I'm talking about! Great job bybon! Love shoulder days!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Haha, that's EXACTLY what i did brother. Squeezed at the top for 3 seconds. Already can tell it's gonna be sore. :D

Nice you learning something new! You'll really improve your physique with the advice these guys give (even if some like busting your chops in the process :D )

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Interesting, what was your eating like on the days you mentioned u got great pump. That other guys back routine was nice, i like how he started off, but i would do chins always, to me chins are like squats to the width of my back. I have much clinical and personal experience in rehab of injuries and structural issues. That neck thing. If you have a neck machine , between sets or after workout, just do 1-2 light slow rep sets , it may help alleviate the neck issue. Many times exercise can be the best medicine

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Interesting, what was your eating like on the days you mentioned u got great pump. That other guys back routine was nice, i like how he started off, but i would do chins always, to me chins are like squats to the width of my back. I have much clinical and personal experience in rehab of injuries and structural issues. That neck thing. If you have a neck machine , between sets or after workout, just do 1-2 light slow rep sets , it may help alleviate the neck issue. Many times exercise can be the best medicine

I've been eating eggs, steak, roasted pork, mashed potatoes, corn, grapes, hamburger helper with a 1lb of hamburger, milk, tuna sandwiches, bananas the past week two weeks. I'll start doing logging my food again, just got lazy with posting it on here, lol.

I always start on pull-ups with when I hit back, but he told me he can't even do pull-ups. Lifting with him was pretty much a one time thing, anyway. :D

I agree on working out injuries; always helps me. There's no neck machine, so I think I should do traps with pretty light weight and build up some structural strength in my neck. I used to do bridges on the floor, too.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Did legs saturday but was too lazy to post yesterday.

Legs

Front Squat
1x10-135
1x8-155
1x6-185
1x3-205
1x2-225

BB Lunges
3x10-135

Stiff Legged Deadlifts
4x10-185

BB Toe Raises
4x10-225

Notes:
Good lifting day. No PRs, just good ole sweat and now soreness. :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hope the back isn't totally fucked up tomorrow.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Hope the back isn't totally fucked up tomorrow.

LOOL

I had to rest a little today just because of back pain..I don't give two fucks though-gotta hit the legs :D

I don't know if I'm gonna hit deads tommorrow or not. I'll let my body tell me.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Hey guys. Just thought I'd update and let everyone know I'm still hitting the iron hard. Here's a recent pic:

http://i.imgur.com/0dQTEee.jpg

Time to eat some steak!

PS I can't remember the last time I've eaten peanut butter lol...

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
bybon you fucker, where have you been??

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I can't say the same thing. PB is a staple in my diet.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
bybon you fucker, where have you been??

LOL been working hard, paying bills, etc. Hitting the iron hard..joined the dark side in late 2012.

Gotta give a big thanks to you, LK-gave me a good first push.

I'm really working hard to get to freak status; THE issue right now is money-once that settles down, prepare fOr a monster bybon!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic