Members
Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

Jay Cutler says he does NOT use anabolic steroids

B

bigdave1967

Nov 18, 2011
I understand why he can't admit to it in a documented interview, but he should have had better control of the questions being asked rather than have to blatantly lie to the viewers, who for the most part know better anyway. Ronnie Coleman was a police officer at one point during his career, and can you imagine how he would have responded to that question? Jesus Christ, Man, you're Mr. Olympia! The top of the bodybuilding food-chain! If they want you to interview for them, assert yourself about what you will and will not answer!

SpartanTraining

SpartanTraining

Jul 16, 2012
Asking any IFBB Pro if they are using anabolic enhancements... is liking asking a Drug dealer if he sells drugs...or a Bank robber if he robbed a bank...
Who is asking a question like that??? That's the problem... you ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer...
The interviewer is clearly not intelligent enough to even understand the stupidity of his own question.

Last edited:
P

PEZ

Nov 21, 2011
Pretty interesting interview here. I like the format, rapid fire question and answer, none of the bullshit....

[video]http://watch.tsn.ca/clip359564#clip359564[/video
It's like cops I know that passed polygraphs to get hired. You become conditioned to this and believe you are taking supplements and meds. Cops I know were asked if they did drugs in the past and smoked Marijuana-he told be he thought cannabis sativa, said no, and passed.

P

PEZ

Nov 21, 2011
I understand why he can't admit to it in a documented interview, but he should have had better control of the questions being asked rather than have to blatantly lie to the viewers, who for the most part know better anyway. Ronnie Coleman was a police officer at one point during his career, and can you imagine how he would have responded to that question? Jesus Christ, Man, you're Mr. Olympia! The top of the bodybuilding food-chain! If they want you to interview for them, assert yourself about what you will and will not answer!
Interviewer was a dick for asking too. If you are retired-ask away.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I didn't read the entire thread so this might have been covered but he said he uses them in the deleted scenes in the bigger stronger faster documentary lol. There is even a photo of him showing his Lana's egg whites and you can see a few bottles of GH. I know GH isn't AAS but c'mon lol.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Kinda curious how Coleman never tested positive when he was police.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I didn't read the entire thread so this might have been covered but he said he uses them in the deleted scenes in the bigger stronger faster documentary lol. There is even a photo of him showing his Lana's egg whites and you can see a few bottles of GH. I know GH isn't AAS but c'mon lol.

He never actually comes out and says he uses them. He pretty much implies it but he never flat out says it. I've seen that video and I think that was Insulin and some peptides in his fridge, not GH.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
He never actually comes out and says he uses them. He pretty much implies it but he never flat out says it. I've seen that video and I think that was Insulin and some peptides in his fridge, not GH.

He said something like Steriods are in pro bodybuilding to have the edge or something and then he said I have the edge. To me that's saying it. But yea he didn't just say it. I think he said in no way could it be cheating when EVERYONE is doing. My respect for him went up after I saw that short interview. I've always liked him anyway.

P

pitbull

Jan 14, 2013
i don't know what every1s on about jay cutler admitted using steroids the interview is all over you tube!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Half of cops use and they don't test for that.

Four guys I graduated with in the academy where on them, they are all cops now except one that got fired for rape. Our instructor for defensive tactics was also using them. Steroid use is all over the police force.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Kinda curious how Coleman never tested positive when he was police.

Who says they ever tested him? If they suspect you of something but other than that you are tested when you're hired and that's it. Obviously he should be suspected so I really never understood that either.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic