Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Jay Cutler says he does NOT use anabolic steroids

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Could you just imagine muscletech's stock if Jay wasn't using? they would post his bloodwork right on the label and they would become bigger than microsoft.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Cutler had better hurry up with his his retirement because a "juicer" like him only has a half-life.

D

doukkali

Apr 12, 2014
I believe him he wasn't using the juice during that 20-min-interview period of time.

L

latinscientist

Nov 11, 2011
this link isnt even to jay cutler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Sorry dude, I received the link in my email about Jay Cutler denying the use of steroids. A guy his size is definitely over "juicing". Look at the guys that use OTC stuff and some performance enhancing tablets and drugs, but no steroids. If you put Cutler and one of these guys side by side you will see the difference, even if the train, eat, sleep, etc,etc, the same you will see the difference and **** genetics. Using "Good Genetics" have always been a bodybuilder's way of saying, "I don't use steroids". Look into how many bodybuilders have used that phrase to wiggle out from denial. Take Cory Everson over Rachel McLish. McLish was natural, Cory was "juicing" to when Ms. Olympia 5 times. The same with Schwarzenegger, "juicing" If I were to interview Cutler, I'd call him a goddamn liar and if the were to hit me, I'll sue his "juicing" ass for all he's got and strip his bodybuilding career to nothing. I take steroids and many other enhancers.
Even my doctors know that I take steroids. If someone comes up to me in the gym and ask me about my use, I tell them because there is no way to hide sudden muscular growth in the gym.
I had to make this rant because I don't like liars! I hope this doesn't get on any one's nerves. If so, go have a Bud on me.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Fury, you are referring to "The Big Boys and Big Girls Club of Celebrity Bodybuilding". I wonder if one of those natural dudes or chicks are thinking, "Just two years OK and then I'll get off".

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Taichi when I started training in the 90s you had a small dedicated bb men and women but now you have 16 years comparing drug stacks and people shooting gear to prep for a New Years party or just to get a set of arms because the girl down the street likes them.as for these natural shows no comment lol.take me for example used gear for 5 years on and off.haven't touch any for 15 years am I a natural lol.

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
Jay's famous line its all anout the diet:bbq: the gear has nothing to do with it. Lmao oh really is that why you spent $5k for the last 8wks of contest prep oh okay yeah you are rite :rolleyes: we will believe that not you :liar:

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
Why would anyone think your ranting tai chi ,i agree with your rant hell yea .A s far as who's not on idk is that a trick question lol , i realize he's gotta make a living but its like a stripper saying her tits are real when they don't move and your standing there staring at them knowing there fake its just too obvious.Ive been juicing for years i have 18 or 19 in arms depending on training etc. I'm only 203 i constantly get accused and i always shock people when i say yes so what go smoke and drink and il juice its my life and i have no shame to my game .PEACE

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Why would anyone think your ranting tai chi ,i agree with your rant hell yea .A s far as who's not on idk is that a trick question lol , i realize he's gotta make a living but its like a stripper saying her tits are real when they don't move and your standing there staring at them knowing there fake its just too obvious.Ive been juicing for years i have 18 or 19 in arms depending on training etc. I'm only 203 i constantly get accused and i always shock people when i say yes so what go smoke and drink and il juice its my life and i have no shame to my game .PEACE

Once upon time I had 18 to 19 inch arms at 228lb. during my stay in the Marine Corps and of course without steroid usage. The next 3 months, I'm going to minimize my workouts and take my steroids like candy to see how the land lays. I'm going to begin my calculations after this post. OH yeah, **** JAY CUTLER! I never admired the guy anyway and Coleman is sickening to look at. Barf bag time!!! No aesthetics.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic