Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Jay Cutler says he does NOT use anabolic steroids

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Steve Kuclo is a firefighter.....Derek Poundstone is a cop....I'm pretty sure they are both juicing too, lol. Poundstone has a prescription for hrt though.

J

James C

May 17, 2012
Jay's not fooling anyone by saying he doesn't use roids. Arnold used em and wasn't as big as Jay is.

J

johnnyboy

Jan 27, 2013
Yeah and Im bigger than John Holmes was. Thats the funniest thing Ive ever heard.

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
What kind of an idiot would go on record and admit to breaking the law? WTF did you guys want him to say?

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Ahhh I don't see it being a big deal.
No matter what he cant admit to using an illegal substance regularly. Mr. O or not.

To me he is one of the more respectable BB'ers out there as far as how he carries himself and interacts with fans.

I agree. He can't openly say he's doing something illegal, no matter how obvious it is. Great representative of the sport IMO.....

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
What kind of an idiot would go on record and admit to breaking the law? WTF did you guys want him to say?

Exactly, he has sponsor and their monetary commitment to him, to protect. What he really wanted to say is, I dont use steroids, except in ginormous fucking amounts lol!

A

ABOMBTEST

Feb 15, 2013
I understand why .... loss of sponsorship ... WE ALL KNOW BETTER ANYWAY ... STILL, A LOT OF EFFORT AND DIET AND PERSEVERENCE , TO BUILD THAT TYPE OF BODY OVER THE YEARS !! GOT A QUESTION FOR EVERYONE HERE ..... What if some bonehead asked us if we "use" what would we say ??????

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
Nobody can get that big naturally who is he kidding?

M

musclehead61

Jul 25, 2013
Bullshit if Jay is natural then cows fly. I,m sure he has a big ego but not as big as some of the people on this forum. When I talked with Jay a couple of years ago he came off to me as an ok guy with a lot on his plate. However I'll have to admit Ronnie Coleman is the man.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
YEAH RIGHT!! no one has ever, ever, ever won an olympia without gear, starting with mr. d-bol himself Larry scott.

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
He isn't lying, truth is he's using venom like Bane does in the Batman comic books. It's real truth is out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic