Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Jay Cutler says he does NOT use anabolic steroids

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Re: Jay Cutler says he does NOT use steroids....

Grizzly adams dis have a beard!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010

i thought it was cool how ronnie talked his steriod use a few issues ago in MD. since he is out i guess he came clean. Jay on the other hand is just doing what he feels is best for him. funny though because there is a pic floating around where he is talking about his eggwhites he user and you can see his GH in plane site.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

i thought it was cool how ronnie talked his steriod use a few issues ago in MD. since he is out i guess he came clean. Jay on the other hand is just doing what he feels is best for him. funny though because there is a pic floating around where he is talking about his eggwhites he user and you can see his GH in plane site.

GH isnt steroids :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I saw that vid, I figured it was slin cause it was in the fridge... I just mentioned this in another thread though and its concrete evidence he uses... 300lbs with abs. Can't happen natty, I don't care how "dedicated" you are. It ain't happening.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

I saw that vid, I figured it was slin cause it was in the fridge... I just mentioned this in another thread though and its concrete evidence he uses... 300lbs with abs. Can't happen natty, I don't care how "dedicated" you are. It ain't happening.

Nor without a bottle of test every day lol. Hes juicing testosterone as well.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011

he doesnt do steroids he does fuck load of GH

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

he doesnt do steroids he does fuck load of GH

Bullshit, idc how much GH u are doing, u cant get that big without some sort of high level of testosterone to hold onto that.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010

GH isnt steroids :)

i doubt he does slin or gh and not steriods. i know slin and gh are not steriods. thanks for schooling me.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

i doubt he does slin or gh and not steriods. i know slin and gh are not steriods. thanks for schooling me.

Wow dude seriously? Can nobody take a fucking joke here? Jesus christ. I was being sarcastic when i said it. God damn bro.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Ah, he's an asshole. Just look at that hair. Anyone with a haircut like that has got to be an asshole. He said on a documentary that I saw when asked about steroids in BBing Everyone wants that edge. Everyone wants to win, so they do what it takes to achieve that goal. So I guess he is exempt from that assertion, and looking down on all of us juicing losers from his ivory tower. Get the fuck out of here. I can understand that he cant admit it on air that he uses because he would lose all of his sponsors and endorsements like what was mentioned above. Which is where I bet the majority of his income is derived from. Endorsements and appearances. He is still a pompous ass, but at least I can say I get where he is coming from on this.

Dayuum...small people be hatin'.

Reactions: KBD
ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011

Bullshit, idc how much GH u are doing, u cant get that big without some sort of high level of testosterone to hold onto that.

dude that was a joke---i am well aware of the science behind gear/hgh/peptides and insulin

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic