Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Jay Cutler says he does NOT use anabolic steroids

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
So that way nothing can touch him afterwards. I'm convinced AAS use is rampant in the bodybuilding world, as there's no evidence it isn't. So how else can these guys get so damn huge?

AAS isnt what has made these guys so big and as for being "rampant" is a little overstated. There is drug use for sure but everyone want to believe pros are using some INCREDIBLE amounts...just not true. Genetics is #1 reason. Peptides is the second.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i would never think the dude useing steroids.come on thats fucking cheating people...Jay cutler is not a cheater...Now that the truth is said ......I feel the less people know the better u are.period.Moreso,if your breaking the law....I think when u reach a certain level u dont have to say u use or admitt it..Its clear as day that u use something.....That specks louder then words...And what moron would question Jay cutler anyway if he uses?...Must be a bline as a bat..dw

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
And what moron would question Jay cutler anyway if he uses?...Must be a bline as a bat..dw

exactly.....what a dingbat.

That is my Archie Bunker reference for the day.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
My echolocation still says he's juicing.

Slic.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
The public has placed us in a situation where we must lie, because they cannot handle the truth. Thus, the fault is with them, not with us, because they do not want to know the truth anyway.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
he's on as much juice as a polesmoker is on an all round liquid protein diet right from the tap...

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Like him or hate him, he is the champ! No one can take that away from him until next year.

C

conjugalburns

Feb 13, 2011
Re: Jay Cutler says he does NOT use steroids....

juice or no juice the man has still put in a lot of hard work to be where he is at. Like said in here already, if I where in his position I would most likely lie about it as well because there is a lot at stake.

angelo212

angelo212

Sep 22, 2010

I still would have enjoyed seeing the interviewer instigate his denial.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010

I want to go on record and state I do not take AAS....

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

At least Arnold admitted he did AAS.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic