Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Jay Cutler says he does NOT use anabolic steroids

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Re: Jay Cutler says he does NOT use steroids....

What bullshit.I can't stand Liars.At least dodge the question..but to lie.Prolly so all these young misinformed kids starting out buy those worthless fucking overpriced muscletech supplements.

AHHH I see where you are coming from but whats worst kids thinking that all he uses is creatine and protein or 16 and 18 year old kids then thinking that I can use roids and get huge

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010

Im sure that alot of the stuff that he does use he has prescriptions for as well

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011

Dont see coleman saying he is using aas
but saw a old video (one of his first) that he did say he used aas

coleman:
"if i wanted too go into bodybuilding i kwew i had too use aas too"

he even had free membership of the club he was training lol...

theres a lot of negative response on aas use so think its just better too say nothing then admitting.

C

chrislee1103

Feb 17, 2011

he is all natural, jus like ronnie coleman

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010

1, 2, 3, 4, FIFTH!!!!! He isnt going to incriminate himself when there is still money to be made...

Purplehaze

Purplehaze

Aug 25, 2010

What are you guys talking about? Of course he is all natural....

Cavalcanti

Cavalcanti

Feb 24, 2011

He just said bodybuilding is not only AAS. Its something more. Maybe he was talking about the dieting, training, etc
But it involves AAS. It was clear on his comentary.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

What the fuck you guys???? He doesn't use steroids he uses Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series!!! LOL If any of you meat heads could read you'd see it says right on there labels that test subjects in a major university study gained 84 pounds of pure lean mass in just one workout using a key ingredient in Cell Tech... They wouldn't just make that up LMAO

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010

steroids? why would he need to use steroids... Look how big he is... steroids are a myth...

RAH2014

RAH2014

Jun 9, 2011

Ah, he's an asshole. Just look at that hair. Anyone with a haircut like that has got to be an asshole. He said on a documentary that I saw when asked about steroids in BBing Everyone wants that edge. Everyone wants to win, so they do what it takes to achieve that goal. So I guess he is exempt from that assertion, and looking down on all of us juicing losers from his ivory tower. Get the fuck out of here. I can understand that he cant admit it on air that he uses because he would lose all of his sponsors and endorsements like what was mentioned above. Which is where I bet the majority of his income is derived from. Endorsements and appearances. He is still a pompous ass, but at least I can say I get where he is coming from on this.

heres the clip regarding this : YouTube - ‪BIGGER STRONGER FASTER* Deleted Scene-Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler‬‏

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Grizzly adams had a beard...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic