RalfKelleh
What's New?

Jay Cutler says he does NOT use anabolic steroids

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
He's a primadona, Of course he'll admit he never juiced, his life and muscle tech as a company would be over, all those guys got big by eating right, and working out hard..... Wait till his career is over and his tell all book comes out of his life. Then we'll all have to here the media BS for the next 5 years thinking that will stop people from using.

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
Ah, he's an asshole. Just look at that hair. Anyone with a haircut like that has got to be an asshole. He said on a documentary that I saw when asked about steroids in BBing Everyone wants that edge. Everyone wants to win, so they do what it takes to achieve that goal. So I guess he is exempt from that assertion, and looking down on all of us juicing losers from his ivory tower. Get the fuck out of here. I can understand that he cant admit it on air that he uses because he would lose all of his sponsors and endorsements like what was mentioned above. Which is where I bet the majority of his income is derived from. Endorsements and appearances. He is still a pompous ass, but at least I can say I get where he is coming from on this.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well thats he's right not too admit too anything but everyone knows better

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
No offense to anyone here, but IMO he did the right thing not admitting to using. Would anyone here admit to using gear on national TV? I don't think so. Myself, I like Jay. Couple of bros at my gym have met him and says he is a hell of a nice guy. He is doing what he has to, to make a living out of BB'ing. Hell, look at the baseball players that use, and no one had a problem with them.....cept fucking Congress.

But I'm not too sure what is up with his new hair style. Looks stupid if you ask me. Comb it back like he used to or cut it short. But that mohawk looking style does him no justice at all.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Believe me I think he said the right thing. But why ask it, why print it. The topic just SHOULDN'T COME UP in questioning.

Like asking a wall st exec... Ya do blow or enjoy hookers? C'mon. Wake up and have a real question. It just wasted paper and ink it was printed on.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
First, we live in a country that right now the "IN" thing to do is look down on people who use "gear", so there is NO WAY he's going to admit it or else he'd be ostracized from the IFBB.

Second he has a muscletech contract and Chris Boeving also had a muscletech contract until he admitted using steroids in the movie: bigger, faster, stronger, so if Jay would have said yes, muscletech would have ousted him just like Chris!!

Third if I were Jay I would worry about admitting to steroid use on the air, then having to watch my back as I would be worried about LE watching my moves since I would be a high profile bodybuilder.

Either way Jay did the right thing IMHO...........admit nothing, deny everything!!

B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010
i do not like cutler at all but understand why he denies that he uses .. jay would end up losing all his endorsements and with that his way of making a living ... my buddy chris interviewed a guy for his movie bigger faster stronger and in the movie the guy admitted using steroids he in turn lost his very lucrative contract for doing so .. supp companies want everyone thinking that is there supps ..

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
i wont even read that bullshit. hes on tons of gear.. the guy i was seeing worked with Hany Rambod.. the guy that does Jay/Phil prep.. this guy is 23 almost no gear experience and Hany was gonna put him on so much shit for his prep i literally thought about staying at a hotel to avoid what i am SURE would have been an aggravated human being.. My ass he would put a newbie on that much shit but not cutler lol

angelo212

angelo212

Sep 22, 2010
There is a video out there (on youtube I think) where he admits to steroid use though. I'll post a link to it when I get time. Should be easy to find.

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
This I would like to see. I couldn't find it.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I agree with that...he'll come out with his steroid use after his career is over, just like other guys have done in the past. It's the only safe way to do it.

So that way nothing can touch him afterwards. I'm convinced AAS use is rampant in the bodybuilding world, as there's no evidence it isn't. So how else can these guys get so damn huge?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic