Latest Member
JoelB
What's New?

Jared’s gym journey

Jared macneill

Jared macneill

Nov 9, 2019
Keep up the good work,don't get hurt. Starting over after an injury sucks
No it only be a couple days for the next two weeks. I don’t like going full weeks when I have to work. And my shoulder isn’t 100% it’s much better last night it was almost no pain whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jared macneill

Jared macneill

Nov 9, 2019
So my goal now is to work on my mental block. 405lbs was done but it was added up with smaller plates. As soon as you throw four full plates it’s like a freakin brick wall. I hate it and it’s probably why it just felt blah Monday . So I guess working on 405 and making it an everyday lift for deadlifts. And work on my 230lbs bench to make it an everyday weight. I really struggle with 230lbs but I can almost get couple good reps in with the 225lbs doing singles is pointless but I can get more more in with 225 if I was to reset . My squats I want 340lbs from my current 325lbs . The owner of the gym suggested going to 430lbs with deadlifts then after 430 go for the full 4 plates . Oh I will brake this mental block sometime. I did with my 300lbs squats.

Jared macneill

Jared macneill

Nov 9, 2019
So I just realized that in a competition my three max lifts squats 320lbs , bench 230lbs, 405lbs is a 955lbs grand total . At the body weight of 175lbs would be 297.20 Wilks points . And I don’t think that’s bad for only being 5 months back .
Let’s make it a grand total of 1000lbs .

Jared macneill

Jared macneill

Nov 9, 2019
Deadlifts are getting crazy today I did go for two sets of 10 with 315lbs but fell short of 3 reps . Then my training buddy told me enough for today . Then I did some cable rows and lat pull downs. Tomorrow will be bench 2 sets of 10 with 165lbs and some biceps,triceps and shoulders. Nothing overly heavy yet for the shoulders.