Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Is there a supplement you can take to burn fat?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
The main fat burner is cardio. Taking caffeine will help you get through those sessions.

Alcohol is always best in moderation, and usually best to avoid if trying to burn fat.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
It's interesting as clothes fit better yet I still have stomach fat.

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
The area where you want it to be gone the most will always be lost last. This is most likely your trouble spot. Your whole body needs to lose before you start to see a difference there.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
The area where you want it to be gone the most will always be lost last. This is most likely your trouble spot. Your whole body needs to lose before you start to see a difference there.
Anyone tried C4 Ripped for weight loss?

B

bossman

Sep 26, 2014
What's best to shape and tighten the pecs. I've been benching.

try pushups on rings from different angles/widths. other things to try: bench pressing with bands and low cable flys

nutrasphere

nutrasphere

Jun 19, 2019
I realize it's hard work and diet that gets you there but is there something that aids with fat loss?
Currently, all I take is protein powder and L Carnitine.
It is a myth that weight loss is all about sweating for hours in the gym. It also about taking the right supplements during the process. Burn those extra calories of yours. You can also try the fat burning shakes for weight loss from NutraSphere. These are 100% fat-free, high protein(30%), Gluten-free & soya free to take care of your health and serves your protein requirements.

Attachments

• Fat Burning Shakes For Weight Loss Front.jpg
    Fat Burning Shakes For Weight Loss Front.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 217
W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
It is a myth that weight loss is all about sweating for hours in the gym. It also about taking the right supplements during the process. Burn those extra calories of yours. You can also try the fat burning shakes for weight loss from NutraSphere. These are 100% fat-free, high protein(30%), Gluten-free & soya free to take care of your health and serves your protein requirements.
How does Nutrasphere aid in weight loss?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
As spoken from a sup rep.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Has anyone tried CLA supplements?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Dude, sort your diet out and just drop some ECA and jump on a treadmill or venture outside for a long ass run a few days a week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic