Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Is there a supplement you can take to burn fat?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
I realize it's hard work and diet that gets you there but is there something that aids with fat loss?
Currently all I take is protein powder and L Carnitine.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
You can try different things, but the bottom line is, none of them really do much of anything noticeable. I just got done 6 weeks of ECA stacks for preworkout and noticed no change in body fat, and that's the most potent OTC combo you can use currently.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
In the beginning stick with OTC fat burners. Lot's of them are stim heavy so if you are sensitive to caffeine buzzes be careful. Post up specific fat burning supps you are considering and im sure people will be happy to review the ingredient profile with you. There are so many on the market.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
You can try different things, but the bottom line is, none of them really do much of anything noticeable. I just got done 6 weeks of ECA stacks for preworkout and noticed no change in body fat, and that's the most potent OTC combo you can use currently.

Yea I mean Clen and T3 T4 work too, but i think hes a little green for all that

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Yea I mean Clen and T3 T4 work too, but i think hes a little green for all that

I agree. I didn't want to get in to really potent drugs that were not OTC. Clen by itself didn't do much for me either. You end up needing to stack a few things, or go straight for the "death drug" lol Stacking clen and T3 can mess with you a bit too.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Maybe some creatine and bump your sodium intake. Stay properly hydrated.

Those combined will help you push for a few more reps in the gym every time you train.

Long term those gains in both fat loss and muscle size will do exponentially more than what's essentially a caffeine pill with 7 herbs and spices mixed in.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
I am on testosterone cream therapy. Not sure how much it will help with fat.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I agree. I didn't want to get in to really potent drugs that were not OTC. Clen by itself didn't do much for me either. You end up needing to stack a few things, or go straight for the "death drug" lol Stacking clen and T3 can mess with you a bit too.

I hated t3 never touch it again.
Clen is ok it takes a little for me 2 work up 2 an effective dose without cramps.
Imo nothing is better then strict calories restriction with a mild and I mean mild dose of tren.

Why are you on the cream? Have your Dr put you on injections. Cream sucks.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
I hated t3 never touch it again.
Clen is ok it takes a little for me 2 work up 2 an effective dose without cramps.
Imo nothing is better then strict calories restriction with a mild and I mean mild dose of tren.

Why are you on the cream? Have your Dr put you on injections. Cream sucks.
Because of low t. I'm 44 and came back once 429 and then 340 or so. The cream works for me. I get levels in the 798 or so . This is for therapy not bodybuilding levels. I just heard trt can help shed fat.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Because of low t. I'm 44 and came back once 429 and then 340 or so. The cream works for me. I get levels in the 798 or so . This is for therapy not bodybuilding levels. I just heard trt can help shed fat.

I understand trt. What I mean is the cream is gross and pricey and the injections are just much easier and can get you slightly higher more stable levels. I have not really met many older guys who switched from cream to injection and preferred the cream. trt can help you lean out if you were low before and begin working out and increasing lean body mass.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
I understand trt. What I mean is the cream is gross and pricey and the injections are just much easier and can get you slightly higher more stable levels. I have not really met many older guys who switched from cream to injection and preferred the cream. trt can help you lean out if you were low before and begin working out and increasing lean body mass.
I see. The cream I use is compounded and it's only $85 every three months. I don't think that's expensive. With shots at a trt clinic near me it's $65 for only one shot weekly.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
My doc asked me if I wanted to self inject and I said "hell yes". No expensive office visit and I can do it at my leisure.

Efficacy of the creams is controversial, plus you risk exposing women and kids who you may touch. The thought of my daughter getting a mustache was enough for me to shy (run) away from it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic