Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Is there a supplement you can take to burn fat?

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Unless you have a metabolism problem your maintenance calories is like 2300 at least.

Eat less than that, but I wouldn't ever eat less than 1500-1800 calories on average or you will really screw your body up.
What happens if i eat less then 1500 -1800 calories?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Out of curiosity, and so whatsup and I can understand clearly, what is the science behind damaging ones metabolism if you don't eat enough calories?....How can eating to less of calories damage ones metabolsim?....

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Ok there's a few questions n things here.

You are on the lower end of caloric needs size wise. However you work an active job and you are working out.

I tend to agree with dungeon but I think he could be slightly off on total calorie needs. I would start with a week at 2200 cals per day and see if and how much you loose. If it's none or only a tiny bit like under 1lb then drop to 2000 per day. I suspect around 2000-1800 Will be your sweet spot.
I think if your eating fairly clean, drinking a Gallon of water per day and staying with your routine you should drop around 2lbs per week.

Now... Do you have any idea what your bf% is?
That'll give you an idea of how long you need to cut for.

Backat the idea is that your body always tries to reach homeostasis. So if you lower your calories to say 1000 per day it will burn fat and muscle at first to keep the machine running. However it will continually slow the burn aka metabolism down to try to stop burning off it's fat and muscle stores. It's why when on an extended cut it becomes harder and harder towards the end. With out drugs your body adjusts and adapts to survive.

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
This is 100% IMO for girls. Guys gh I've seen have mixed results. Some guys look top shelf some look puffy. Plus gh at good dose for men is pricy af.

1 thing is for sure gh is the best thing to run if in between cycles if you go on and off aas. Give ur testes a break n keep 95% of cycle gains vs 75% on average to best.

How much HGH do you take then ?
I have been taking HGH for a few years. Just 3iu every 2nd day. But zero weight loss due to HGH. Running during and off cycle.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
It's hard to keep a daily calorie intake of 1800 with healthy food.

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
It's hard to keep a daily calorie intake of 1800 with healthy food.

Very true. That's why I tend to lose a lot of muscle when I'm off cycle :-(

Next up test and Tren cycle hehe

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
How much HGH do you take then ?
I have been taking HGH for a few years. Just 3iu every 2nd day. But zero weight loss due to HGH. Running during and off cycle.

I generally don't because I'm a cheap ass and it's to much $$$. If I were I'd run 4-5iu everyday, or at least mon-fri.
I use mk677 but the hunger is a challenge to offset potential weight loss. Or ghrp n mod , those I see equal weight loss benefits from. However peptides are creeping up in cost vs gh and often under dosed these days.
Hence my preference for aas n little mk from trusted sources.

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
How do you manage to stay on a say 1800 daily calorie intake and not loose muscle yet loose the weight with healthy food when healthy eating is really low in calories?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Backat the idea is that your body always tries to reach homeostasis. So if you lower your calories to say 1000 per day it will burn fat and muscle at first to keep the machine running. However it will continually slow the burn aka metabolism down to try to stop burning off it's fat and muscle stores. It's why when on an extended cut it becomes harder and harder towards the end. With out drugs your body adjusts and adapts to survive.

Thanks bro!!!!...I totally forgot about homeostasis....Makes perfect sense...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Whatsup,

I've got a few off topic questions for gms585, but kinda related...Do you mind if I ask in this thread or would you prefer I start a new one?....

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
I generally don't because I'm a cheap ass and it's to much $$$. If I were I'd run 4-5iu everyday, or at least mon-fri.
I use mk677 but the hunger is a challenge to offset potential weight loss. Or ghrp n mod , those I see equal weight loss benefits from. However peptides are creeping up in cost vs gh and often under dosed these days.
Hence my preference for aas n little mk from trusted sources.

Interesting I get 10 amps for around 180$ here in China. How's that priced compared to where you are ?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic