jacobss
What's New?

In 'N Out

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Anybody else a fan of their food and burgers?

They are solid in my book. You always get what you order, and they are consistent as fukk with their quality and service. I know it's gonna be exactly the same everytime I get home and open the box/bag. The only issue i ever have is that sometimes the lettuce gets soggy by time you get home to eat it. Last night I ordered the lettuce on the side and just put it on as I went through each burger...a huge difference! I always get double-doubles with no tomato and extra grilled onions and extra spread:) I will say that their fries could be better. They are fresh and have good taste, but I dislike that they are so damn small......<----yes, i'm walking into a joke here:( lol.

I'm not saying they have the "best" burgers, but they are awesome. Hell, they are also just as cheap, if not cheaper than other fast food places.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
BTW....figured this was a great post for all you New Year resolutioners trying to clean up uyour diet:D

LOL!:eek::D:p

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@MR. BMJ always to the rescue! Surprised you didn't add pics....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
In my biggest Cali..... "DUDE!?"

Do they not have them out in your neck of the woods?
So you're saying this is the only solid thing left in Cali, right?

No, none here that I know of.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What states have in and out?

In-N-Out now serves quality burgers, fries, and shakes in: California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Texas and Oregon.

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
In-N-Out is legendary. Anytime of day or night, lines, cars stacked up into the street but, the wait is always tolerable--they have it down to a science.
Good quality, simple, as low prices as possible, consistent. They pay their employees more, always have. This is a great business decision to get productive, motivated staff--and it shows!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I like In & Out, but prefer Whataburger. In & Out has them beat out in the fries though.

My kids and I will debate which hamburger joints are better all the time. We have specific circumstances to ensure we are giving each place a fair shake like, you cannot be starving and go, as that will skew your view. You have to order it the same way each time, so if you order without pickles or a condiment then it needs to be the same. I always order it directly off the menu as is. I always felt it is disrespectful to the chef who created a sandwich or meal to order it any way they did not create.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I like In & Out, but prefer Whataburger. In & Out has them beat out in the fries though.

My kids and I will debate which hamburger joints are better all the time. We have specific circumstances to ensure we are giving each place a fair shake like, you cannot be starving and go, as that will skew your view. You have to order it the same way each time, so if you order without pickles or a condiment then it needs to be the same. I always order it directly off the menu as is. I always felt it is disrespectful to the chef who created a sandwich or meal to order it any way they did not create.
Never been to In-N-Out but fuck I love me some Whataburger. Every time we go back to my hometown start hitting the whataburgers in Tennessee down to Florida.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
So you're saying this is the only solid thing left in Cali, right?

No, none here that I know of.

That could be a legit true question:( We have Chick-Fil-A too I guess, but they are getting stupid expensive these days:( Actually, we have all the fast food joints I guess. Food is the one thing Cali still does right the more I think about it.

Your other post showing all the places they are in now makes sense. I remember some of the states making news when they got their first one built in their whole state, LOL.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
In-N-Out is legendary. Anytime of day or night, lines, cars stacked up into the street but, the wait is always tolerable--they have it down to a science.
Good quality, simple, as low prices as possible, consistent. They pay their employees more, always have. This is a great business decision to get productive, motivated staff--and it shows!
Yea, that is perfectly stated. I have never had a messed-up order that I can ever think back to. They always paid well, even going back into the late 90's when I first took note of them while I was away in college down in the outskirts of Los Angeles. Lines are always packed all day and night long. I just never have any stress when I leave that they forgot anything or jacked my order up, unlike 99% of all other places.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic