Nickobat
What's New?

In 'N Out

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I like In & Out, but prefer Whataburger. In & Out has them beat out in the fries though.

My kids and I will debate which hamburger joints are better all the time. We have specific circumstances to ensure we are giving each place a fair shake like, you cannot be starving and go, as that will skew your view. You have to order it the same way each time, so if you order without pickles or a condiment then it needs to be the same. I always order it directly off the menu as is. I always felt it is disrespectful to the chef who created a sandwich or meal to order it any way they did not create.
Haha....i've done the same with my kids as well, but not near to that extent. My kids were always super picky, but becuse they only liked it plain with meat/cheese/bun (maybe ketchup for my son), their burgers were always constant from joint to joint, lol. We don't have Whataburger out here where I live, at least not that i'm aware of. Are there any even in Cali? I want to try one though. I love burgers!

My son's favorite burgers go like this (fast food of course): In-n-Out, Burger King, McDonalds, Carl's Jr., and then everywhere else, lol. I like all those places too, except my burgers change depending on where I go. Not a huge McDonalds fan, but I like their mini cheeseburgers, Big Macs are "okay,' fries, and their diet cokes. I don't get anything else. Overall, they are overpriced crap.

I do like Whoppers from BK, and I like a lot of what Carl's jr has. Each place has their own unique flavor I guess. They are all stupid expensive now though.

Disclaimer: I am not a huge fast food eater, but i do like them. However, I limit them, obviously. O probably go a little too often to In-n-Out though Hahaha.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Haha....i've done the same with my kids as well, but not near to that extent. My kids were always super picky, but becuse they only liked it plain with meat/cheese/bun (maybe ketchup for my son), their burgers were always constant from joint to joint, lol. We don't have Whataburger out here where I live, at least not that i'm aware of. Are there any even in Cali? I want to try one though. I love burgers!

My son's favorite burgers go like this (fast food of course): In-n-Out, Burger King, McDonalds, Carl's Jr., and then everywhere else, lol. I like all those places too, except my burgers change depending on where I go. Not a huge McDonalds fan, but I like their mini cheeseburgers, Big Macs are "okay,' fries, and their diet cokes. I don't get anything else. Overall, they are overpriced crap.

I do like Whoppers from BK, and I like a lot of what Carl's jr has. Each place has their own unique flavor I guess. They are all stupid expensive now though.

Disclaimer: I am not a huge fast food eater, but i do like them. However, I limit them, obviously. O probably go a little too often to In-n-Out though Hahaha.
They(Whataburger )are in what I would call the south.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
I used to live two blocks from an In N Out Burger when I lived in Laughlin, NV briefly.
That place had a nonstop line of cars in the drive thru.
Super fast service and staff were always pleasant unlike a lot of other fast food joints.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
At now 60 years old as of 1/9, and being from OC I grew up on it.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Oh, I like In N out but I love WhataBurger. Double with grilled onions and jalapenos, ooooh eeeeee! Man I crave one right now.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
pretty sure monsoon meant that on wry, Thrawn .....

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
@MR. BMJ you are very excited about those burgers. They are good! Just wish the line wasn’t so damn long. My top two are Culver’s and In n out. If you’re in Texas, do not get whataburger. It is pure trash. @jipped genes. I don’t not know how you think it’s good. We need to talk lol. Also, another honorable mention is Steak N Shake.

I don’t have anything near me except craft burger places. So I guess I’ll just have to eat there.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Whataburger to me is just sonic
In n Out the few times I had it was awesome.
I wish we had those here.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
When it comes down to what better, Whataburger, In & Out, Five Guys, etc... None really compare to your local high school diner-like burger joints. Every time I go back to visit my brother we go to Wally's, which still has the 1960's vibe. Only a few seats inside, but most of the seating is outside. You can also order from your car in the stalls. Sonic on gear.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic