TableEffit
What's New?

I hate eggwhites

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
I'm with LK. I enjoy egg whites.

Add some cheese and hot sauce to them. Really helps a lot.

Try mushrooms, and/or Onions.

Also, have you thought about changing the egg whites to whole eggs ?

If you get liquid egg whites from the store I think they are pasteurized. This way you could drink them like regs suggested.

I eat whole eggs on my low carb days since I can fit it into my fat macros easily

it's the days where I have to stay within a lower range of fats I stick to just egg whites

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I buy liquid egg whites from BJs in quanity along with a case of pineapple juice. I mix the pineapple juice with the egg whites and down the hatch.

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth, ok, a lot.....

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
The bio availability of eggs drops significantly if you don't cook them. In other words, all of the great reasons to eat an egg is almost completely gone when in raw form.

Didn't know that fig you always cooked some of the good out of foods when cooked.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Just drink then straight from the carton

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
sorry, I love egg whites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Didn't know that fig you always cooked some of the good out of foods when cooked.

It's true. Most science shows that assimilation is improved with cooked eggs. Exactly how much improvement seems to differ from study to study.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I use the egg white powder and mix it with water then add 2 sweetex tabs, then beat it up by hand and it tastes not to bad.

jd66

jd66

May 31, 2012
I just want to make a public post claiming my current hate for them right now...

I don't eat meat (besides seafood) so I have to get my protein in some how. After eating eggwhites every morning for over a year...it's finally starting to get to me haha I just can't handle the texture by itself! Especially when my appetite gets suppressed...it's the absolute worst.

I usually eat them with asparagus, and recently have been putting a slice of smoked salmon cut into them so it's not as bad but..

UGH I WISH IT WERE EASIER TO GET ALL MY PROTEIN IN FOR THE DAY WITHOUT RELYING ON SHAKES!

Anyone share the same feelings? lol

I drink them and just add half a cup of low sugar OJ. Been doing this for a few years every morning. Tastes fine and you don't really notice any texture. Also find it saves time not having to cook em!

Last edited:
rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
If you have this eating rule for yourself "No Meat" - then it's correct to deny egg aswell.

For one or two years I didn't buy never any egg - but I ate in public icecream, sweet things, pizza, etc...
many things cooked together with the eggs / some months ago I gave up my egg boykott
- but I fetched at the same time an anoying thrombosis in my asshole after squating over my limit >:) ... now it's gone -

I can understand your strong resentments with eggs very well but in general
people have problems to stop eating eggs when they try to cross them out in their kitchen.

Let me see if I can drink raw egg next time - I never tried it ~:>
when I was a kid a thought I'd get sick during eating oyster.
Now I find those things quite delicious.

except "Sulz" (german expression for some kind of pastry - sometimes including big parts of pig nose etc.)
and it depend on my ... **** ... I write too much

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Some foods are better raw, while some are better cooked. For instance, vegetables like spinach and broccoli, when steamed, makes their nutritional value sky rocket. Don't boil your stuff though, because the nutrients get released in to the water. I did read a great tip once from a vegan trying to get as much bang for the buck as possible. She would use the water she cooked things in, and would make soup with it, since it was full of nutrients.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Some foods are better raw, while some are better cooked. For instance, vegetables like spinach and broccoli, when steamed, makes their nutritional value sky rocket. Don't boil your stuff though, because the nutrients get released in to the water. I did read a great tip once from a vegan trying to get as much bang for the buck as possible. She would use the water she cooked things in, and would make soup with it, since it was full of nutrients.

I was watching a documentary that was saying when we cook meat a large portion of the protein and nutrients is gone. Hey said it's best to eat raw foods etc.

Ehhhh.... Idk, is there any truth to that?

I didn't know the eggs improved when you cook them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic