Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I hate eggwhites

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I was watching a documentary that was saying when we cook meat a large portion of the protein and nutrients is gone. Hey said it's best to eat raw foods etc.

Ehhhh.... Idk, is there any truth to that?

I didn't know the eggs improved when you cook them.

Steaks, I eat them medium rare, so they are plenty under cooked. Many kinds of fish can also be eaten rare (If it has been handled properly, which is a big IF). OTOH, hamburger and poultry you just can't. The risk is severely high with those.

Stinky Tofu

Stinky Tofu

Aug 3, 2013
salsa is always the best.

I turn eggs into a steamed custard, sometimes. I usually get a half cup of oysters and chop em up, add about a clove of fine minced garlic and a tsp of grated ginger. A tblsp of oyster sauce and a tbsp of sugar(omit if you want to.) This gets mixed in with scrambled eggs and water. Ive never done it with pure egg white. Ive used 6 eggs, 2 of em whole and about a half cup of water with the rest. Put it in a shallow dish and then put this in steamer and gently steam until it firms up, about 10-15min. take out, sprinkle with cilantro and scallion.
Obviously its a bit more work than scrambling some whites, but its good.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Lord knows I've tried but when a girl doesn't eat meat, there's just no convincing her. A guy could get bit that way.

Lmao this is true. I haven't eaten meat in over 6 years and I almost considered going back to eating chicken just for the purpose of body building but I mentally CANT get past it. I also think my body would reject it lol

salsa is always the best.

I turn eggs into a steamed custard, sometimes. I usually get a half cup of oysters and chop em up, add about a clove of fine minced garlic and a tsp of grated ginger. A tblsp of oyster sauce and a tbsp of sugar(omit if you want to.) This gets mixed in with scrambled eggs and water. Ive never done it with pure egg white. Ive used 6 eggs, 2 of em whole and about a half cup of water with the rest. Put it in a shallow dish and then put this in steamer and gently steam until it firms up, about 10-15min. take out, sprinkle with cilantro and scallion.
Obviously its a bit more work than scrambling some whites, but its good.

OMG that sounds delicious

But knowing me....everything will go wrong in the process if making them because I am terrible in the kitchen lmao all basics for me!

Stinky Tofu

Stinky Tofu

Aug 3, 2013
Lmao this is true. I haven't eaten meat in over 6 years and I almost considered going back to eating chicken just for the purpose of body building but I mentally CANT get past it. I also think my body would reject it lol

OMG that sounds delicious

But knowing me....everything will go wrong in the process if making them because I am terrible in the kitchen lmao all basics for me!

not difficult. definitely not for every day, but if you are a vegetarian it is nice to do something different once in a while. I did it for a few years and I could only eat so many morningstar farm bean patties for variation in my life.

http://www.tastehongkong.com/recipes/steamed-eggs-how-to-make-them-smooth-is-no-secret/

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
vegetarian or not... I can't do anything else than eat more and more - I can't walk from squating - now I can't walk from eating LOL

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I just want to make a public post claiming my current hate for them right now...

I don't eat meat (besides seafood) so I have to get my protein in some how. After eating eggwhites every morning for over a year...it's finally starting to get to me haha I just can't handle the texture by itself! Especially when my appetite gets suppressed...it's the absolute worst.

I usually eat them with asparagus, and recently have been putting a slice of smoked salmon cut into them so it's not as bad but..

UGH I WISH IT WERE EASIER TO GET ALL MY PROTEIN IN FOR THE DAY WITHOUT RELYING ON SHAKES!

Anyone share the same feelings? lol

muscle egg, drinkem.! great flavors super easy to use.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
a video had this scene in the end - here as stand alone - damn - i finished all my eggs

Last edited by a moderator:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Just eat some meat.

Ditto- I love meat - still bleeding , sushi and sashimi , I got one of those nutribullet and add whey isolate , I eat whole eggs cuz the egg is best whole, but I love the taste of liquid muscle egg protien - the taste is like dessert

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
during prep i put stevia on my egg whites and almond butter too. ewwwwwwwwwwwww lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic