jacobss
What's New?

I died 4 times last friday.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Are you saying this was insulin schock?
Not sure I am getting it, but man what a trip glad you made it through and had/have loved ones to stand by you through all this, take care and keep us posted.
Cheers

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
so your low blood sugar level had nothing to do with your heart problem?

it almost sounds like you weren't eating enough complex carbs?

C

CT21

Nov 16, 2012
def something to learn from, something us young guys should remember...

C

CT21

Nov 16, 2012
i know were prob more worried about healing n getting healthy again but could u explain if it was insulin shock or the heart defect, just for knowledge sake some of us need a captain obvious explanation lol...best wishes on the road ahead

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
This was definitely an eye-opener :-/

Glad you're still with us.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I don't get around here often so I missed this. But glad your still here and feeling better. That is some crazy shit and it makes me wonder if its worth it myself. But your absolutely right, most will think "that will never happen to me. I know what I'm doing". Best of luck to ya brother, you got a new outlook on life and another chance, make the most of it!

C

chrisotpherm

Nov 21, 2012
I don't get around here often so I missed this. But glad your still here and feeling better. That is some crazy shit and it makes me wonder if its worth it myself. But your absolutely right, most will think "that will never happen to me. I know what I'm doing". Best of luck to ya brother, you got a new outlook on life and another chance, make the most of it!

X1. Bro hope you get to feeling better and my prayers are with you!!!

P

PEZ

Nov 21, 2011
I've my time where I was clinging to life. No white lights for me. I relived a lot of my misdeeds (and addictions) and went thru withdrawal while in the ICU. Dreams of me getting hgh, the lies, all of that. Unlike a dream or nightmare-I have memories etched in my mind. As for me. Another 6 hours-tops and I would have just been found dead inside my bed.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Scary experience. Am wondering how you're doing now. Any updates?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic