Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

HRT Dosages

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Crowman, I would say 2 shots of 150mg per week might work for me, but 200mg.NA. At 400mg with the hcg and 3mg of adex I feel fine. I posted on another thread that it is unfortunate, but I am one of the very unlucky majorly gyno prone people in this world. 3mg of adex weekly while on hrt keeps my levels right where they are supposed to be. When I go on a big cycle I have to add letro or aromasin with the adex. I know it sounds nuts, but unfortunately for me it's not. Labcorp still checks free test levels. I just had them done 6 weeks ago. The doc told me he didn't care if I came back at 1800-2000 but if the free test is above like 40 they won't give me the test. After being off for 2 weeks now I feel like crap. 6 more days and I'm going big.

so your doc is purposely crashing you? not only do you feel like shit but that can get him in trouble, its looked at as a form of fraud so to speak. if you come back high norm then your fine and its justified by the medical board as you are on treatment so its explainable. try dividing up your dosages into 2x wk. it will keep your levels steady and hopefully cut back on the estrogen that likely occurs from this up and down you are feeling. Maybe you can even cut back on the blockers then too. just an idea.

Sep 11, 2012
so your doc is purposely crashing you? not only do you feel like shit but that can get him in trouble, its looked at as a form of fraud so to speak. if you come back high norm then your fine and its justified by the medical board as you are on treatment so its explainable. try dividing up your dosages into 2x wk. it will keep your levels steady and hopefully cut back on the estrogen that likely occurs from this up and down you are feeling. Maybe you can even cut back on the blockers then too. just an idea.

Wow! Didn't know he could get into trouble for that. Wild. On the blockers I have to take anastrozole because I am way gyno prone. Already got gyno don't want anymore. Reasoning for feeling like crap is I can't take anything for 3 weeks so my free test drops and I get my prescription refilled. Monday after I leave labcorp, BAM, big ass shot. I always do a shot Mon and Thu when I'm chillin on hrt. Always, like you said to keep levels smoothed out.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
1980 - Have you checked your free test numbers in a "normal" HRT condition just for your reference?

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Interesting thread. I'm crusin now at 250mg of cyp every week and I feel good, my workouts are good and I've regained much of the weight I dropped for my show, my sex drive is good, but I am taking 2 ius hg ed also. I'm actually surprised that I'm doing so well on such a low dose but I'm gonna run with it for a while and give my organs a break. As long as I maintain my weight and strength I'm gonna cruise. It's been almost 2.5 months already and I'm thinking at least another month or two if all remains the same.

Sep 11, 2012
1980 - Have you checked your free test numbers in a "normal" HRT condition just for your reference?

Yes sir. I took 2 years off everything, got checked April 2011, test was so low it was almost negative, estrogen was way beyond high and I had hypogadism big time.

Sep 11, 2012
Interesting thread. I'm crusin now at 250mg of cyp every week and I feel good, my workouts are good and I've regained much of the weight I dropped for my show, my sex drive is good, but I am taking 2 ius hg ed also. I'm actually surprised that I'm doing so well on such a low dose but I'm gonna run with it for a while and give my organs a break. As long as I maintain my weight and strength I'm gonna cruise. It's been almost 2.5 months already and I'm thinking at least another month or two if all remains the same.

It just really depends on how I feel during the cycle and after on how much I will cruise. I was thinking 300-400mg weekly. 2 shots per week. Monday 100mg and Thursday 200mg cyp. We'll just have to see,

Risen_1

Risen_1

Dec 20, 2012
I've been on HRT for 3yrs now (45yrs old) . Batteled my Dr for quite some time to get my numbers to run 800-1000, but finally convinced her to let me stay there. I run 300mg/wk and love it. I have had a vacetomy so my boys coming back doesn't matter. I take no HCG or nolva or anything else and never have had any issues. Sure makes it noce to run a good cycle and then just drop put to my HRT for my "off" time

Sep 11, 2012
Got my bloodwork back yesterday. Test serum 200 WAY LOW. Free test 6. Estradiol 5 WAY LOW. So today I talk to the doc and explain that my last shot was 2.5 weeks ago and my test levels are low. I explain to him, like I've explained to others, that 200mg weekly just doesn't cut it for me and we went back and fourth for about 30 minutes and he wouldn't budge. Since my estrodial is way low I have to cut back on the anastrazole for now. So 200mg test and 2mg anastrazole a week with 250iu hcg. That regimen will have to wait a while since I went on cycle as of last week right after my bloodwork.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
i was under the impression that you still have to do hcg to keep your natural t levels elevated which help you when gaining density and size.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Very interesting thread. Plan on coming off cruise to see the doctor and attempt to get on HRT soon so this has all been helpful to read everyone's opinions and experience.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Very interesting thread. Plan on coming off cruise to see the doctor and attempt to get on HRT soon so this has all been helpful to read everyone's opinions and experience.

If you wanna help yourself out, run superdrol for a month, then get blood work 3 weeks later...gauranteed fucking shut down lol.

(All statements are for entertainment purposes)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
My doc was on 600mg, not me. He put me on 400mg which was perfect. But when I got my free test back 6 weeks ago iot was like 70-80 and this was at a new doc. They wouldn't give me the test but they gave me all the hgh, hcg, anastozole and nolvadex I wanted. They told me my free test needs to come down to 35-40 before they will give me the test. 400mg is the perfect spot for me to maintain and have libido and my hypogonadism isn't bad. 200mg weekly, WASTE OF MONEY.

Personally I woulda jumped on the hgh, if it was true hgh, providing it wasn't astronomical. .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic