Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

HRT Dosages

Sep 11, 2012
Last year when I got put on test replacement at age 30 the doc had me on 200mg test cyp weekly. 1000iu hcg weekly, 3mg anastrozole weekly. I would take the shot on Mondays. By Thursday my test dropped and I felt it. I couldn't wait to take the hcg shot on Friday and Saturday to get my libido back up. I did his treatment for 20 weeks then I found a cheaper closer doc that was cool as hell. I told him what I was taking and how much. He just laughed. He said "Shit I'm on 600mg weekly". I told him I wanted to go on at least 400mg weekly. He was good with that and I took a shot Mon and Thu to keep my test smooth the whole week. For me personaly 200mg isn't even good enough for hrt. I feel good 3 days then shit for 4. Bloodwork was always perfect. Now I'm blasting and cruising until they put me 6 feet under as long as bloodwork and everything is good. But 200mg weekly, I can't maintain and my joints feel like crap on that.

Share your experiences and how hrt effects you. No one, not even the doc knows your body best other than you. Thanks to all

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
I didnt need HRT but i decided to blast and cruise. The way i saw it was i would leaving cycling to lance armstrong. Anyways im on 240mgs a week, and it is taken all at once. I feel fine but i am definitely losing size and strength

Sep 11, 2012
I didnt need HRT but i decided to blast and cruise. The way i saw it was i would leaving cycling to lance armstrong. Anyways im on 240mgs a week, and it is taken all at once. I feel fine but i am definitely losing size and strength

Yup, that would just piss me off. My cruise now days is 400mg no matter what the doc says. My last shot of cyp was almost 2 weeks ago to get my free test down for the bloodwork and I feel like crap. I don't want to work out, work, eat nothing and I'm having trouble sleeping now. I won't need bloodwork for record for another 6 months. As soon as I leave the labcorp office on the 17th I'm going home to start my 23 weeker. Can't wait. I'm so anxious for a shot I may get a 10ml syringe and fill that bad boy with 5ml test 400 and the rest deca 300. Imagine that.......

B

Blotto

Dec 10, 2012
Lucky boy, 1980. About ten years ago, my doc prescribed HRT with Androgel 5mg. Virtually useless. A year ago, I found a good HRT clinic, and started self-injecting, what a difference! I'm doing well on 220mg cypionate/wk. What a waste of time and potential is Androgel!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
200mg is HRT. 600mg is a cycle. Have you tested your levels lately? At that dosage, you should be >1500.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
A few years ago I had a blood test done at 600mgs a week and total test came back over 3200ng/dl. I am on HRT now at 240/wk and stay at around 1200. I skip a dose before blood work gets done, and come in at around 600ng/dl on for the doc to see. As long as all other blood work comes back normal this is what I'm doing, with the occasional blast cycle of course.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
150mg a week puts me at 1300. I might go to 200mg to see how I feel though.

Sep 11, 2012
200mg is HRT. 600mg is a cycle. Have you tested your levels lately? At that dosage, you should be >1500.

My doc was on 600mg, not me. He put me on 400mg which was perfect. But when I got my free test back 6 weeks ago iot was like 70-80 and this was at a new doc. They wouldn't give me the test but they gave me all the hgh, hcg, anastozole and nolvadex I wanted. They told me my free test needs to come down to 35-40 before they will give me the test. 400mg is the perfect spot for me to maintain and have libido and my hypogonadism isn't bad. 200mg weekly, WASTE OF MONEY.

Sep 11, 2012
Gents in the thread I put in quotes where the doc said he was on 600mg weekly. Not me. I know 600mg would be on. I will cruise at 400mg possibly 300mg depending on how things go. And of course bloodwork. What alot of people don't understand also is that part of hrt is hcg. That is paramount! It's paramount all the time but especially on a cruise to get levels where they need to be.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
My doc was on 600mg, not me. He put me on 400mg which was perfect. But when I got my free test back 6 weeks ago iot was like 70-80 and this was at a new doc. They wouldn't give me the test but they gave me all the hgh, hcg, anastozole and nolvadex I wanted. They told me my free test needs to come down to 35-40 before they will give me the test. 400mg is the perfect spot for me to maintain and have libido and my hypogonadism isn't bad. 200mg weekly, WASTE OF MONEY.

Gotcha. I still think 99% of HRT docs would never go up to 400. Most stick to 100-200. And most don't care about hCG or an AI.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Gotcha. I still think 99% of HRT docs would never go up to 400. Most stick to 100-200. And most don't care about hCG or an AI.

your correct. I will say 200mg does not feel good to me at all. I lose libido in a couple days. I have tried all sorts of dif numbers and find splitting 150 2x wk is where I feel best. HCG is a must. 3mg of anastrozle on 200mg of test is crazy. That is part of the reason you felt like shit. Everything is a delicate balance to optimize levels. You crush your estrogen and you will get aches and lose libido along with other possible sides. The best thing a doc can do is listen to a patient. Labs are important but they need to treat the symptoms. Using labs + symptoms will allow one to dial a patient in more easily than just a sheet of paper. and btw for the most part total test is crap. Free test is much more useful. it sucks Lab corp stopped tellin you what your numbers were and now just say >1500 cause i had one guy come back in the 6k's i shit you not. Needless to say we cut him loose as a patient lol.

Sep 11, 2012
your correct. I will say 200mg does not feel good to me at all. I lose libido in a couple days. I have tried all sorts of dif numbers and find splitting 150 2x wk is where I feel best. HCG is a must. 3mg of anastrozle on 200mg of test is crazy. That is part of the reason you felt like shit. Everything is a delicate balance to optimize levels. You crush your estrogen and you will get aches and lose libido along with other possible sides. The best thing a doc can do is listen to a patient. Labs are important but they need to treat the symptoms. Using labs + symptoms will allow one to dial a patient in more easily than just a sheet of paper. and btw for the most part total test is crap. Free test is much more useful. it sucks Lab corp stopped tellin you what your numbers were and now just say >1500 cause i had one guy come back in the 6k's i shit you not. Needless to say we cut him loose as a patient lol.

Crowman, I would say 2 shots of 150mg per week might work for me, but 200mg.NA. At 400mg with the hcg and 3mg of adex I feel fine. I posted on another thread that it is unfortunate, but I am one of the very unlucky majorly gyno prone people in this world. 3mg of adex weekly while on hrt keeps my levels right where they are supposed to be. When I go on a big cycle I have to add letro or aromasin with the adex. I know it sounds nuts, but unfortunately for me it's not. Labcorp still checks free test levels. I just had them done 6 weeks ago. The doc told me he didn't care if I came back at 1800-2000 but if the free test is above like 40 they won't give me the test. After being off for 2 weeks now I feel like crap. 6 more days and I'm going big.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic