Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

HRT Dosages

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Real world experience Most feel better mood wise and you don't have as much brain fog with hcg added.

I've done it both ways and with hcg added to hrt just feel better.

and a some don't notice one way or another mood wise, but the other positive affects are well worth it to add hcg imo.

Last edited:
P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Can I add hcg after 6 years of trt not using it? I think I will add some pregnelone next time I order otc supplements.

H

Hypertrophy3

Jul 8, 2014
Wow! Didn't know he could get into trouble for that. Wild. On the blockers I have to take anastrozole because I am way gyno prone. Already got gyno don't want anymore. Reasoning for feeling like crap is I can't take anything for 3 weeks so my free test drops and I get my prescription refilled. Monday after I leave labcorp, BAM, big ass shot. I always do a shot Mon and Thu when I'm chillin on hrt. Always, like you said to keep levels smoothed out.

^^^^^^^^This is good info. My POS doc is completely useless! My total test came back at 128 and he said it was fine! I told him my level should be at least 900 or more so he gave me ****ing worthless androgel. Rubbing that shit on is such a pain in the ass and very time consuming. Does he give a shit? No. I asked many, many times for cyp and he says "it won't keep your levels even and its dangerous" WHAT?? I told him literally to **** off and he doesn't know dick about trt, but it fell on deaf ears.

FlurDizzle

FlurDizzle

Mar 16, 2014
I am 25, I know... Really young for HRT. But I work a horrible job with extended hours and on midnights or alwaus changing my schedule so my sleep sucks. But other than that all aspects of my life I am serious into being healthy and working out. So about 6 months ago I was juat feeling like shit with all the typical low T side effects. So I got tested and of course my T came back low. So I've been on 100mg/week of Test Cyp since then and I feel a lot better and my sex drive has come back and sleep in normal. My mother also has Hypothyroid, and was tols that is heretiritary so I need to get testes for that as well. But as for right now I'll just keep killing it with my balanced T levels!

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I am 25, I know... Really young for HRT. But I work a horrible job with extended hours and on midnights or alwaus changing my schedule so my sleep sucks. But other than that all aspects of my life I am serious into being healthy and working out. So about 6 months ago I was juat feeling like shit with all the typical low T side effects. So I got tested and of course my T came back low. So I've been on 100mg/week of Test Cyp since then and I feel a lot better and my sex drive has come back and sleep in normal. My mother also has Hypothyroid, and was tols that is heretiritary so I need to get testes for that as well. But as for right now I'll just keep killing it with my balanced T levels!

Curiious who diagnosed you with "low T" and began TRT?

What was your LH, E-2 and TT level?

Was it primary or secondary?

JIM

FlurDizzle

FlurDizzle

Mar 16, 2014
An HRT clinic in Tempe called "Pain Stop". I can't remember my exact numbers off hand. My Total T was 685 though.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
An HRT clinic in Tempe called "Pain Stop". I can't remember my exact numbers off hand. My Total T was 685 though.

You got to be JOKING!!

A TT OF 686 is completely NORMAL in ALL age groups, and is NOT even close to "low T"
or an indication forTRT"!

Have they bothered to even repeat the TT level which is probably around 1000ng/DL?

Don't know what your problem is/was but it's definitely NOT "low T"

Regs
Jim

Last edited:
FlurDizzle

FlurDizzle

Mar 16, 2014
Idk, since getting treatment my ailments are gone. And from I've researched being 25 my Total T should be in the 800-110 ranges.

FlurDizzle

FlurDizzle

Mar 16, 2014
It's also interesting that you say "low t" and NORMAL.

What would qualify "low t" and NORMAL in your opinion?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Idk, since getting treatment my ailments are gone. And from I've researched being 25 my Total T should be in the 800-110 ranges.

Hey I'm glad your better but your "research" no doubt came from some TRT blog, forum or board!

I'm VERY familiar with TRT, and the established TT norms, (for your age a TT of 695ng/DL in in the UPPER 65th percentile) because I prescribe it!

Many endogenous hormone supplements "make people feel better" but that does NOT confirm a deficiency whatsoever!

I wish you well.
Jim

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
I agree with Dr Jim, you didn't have "low T". You would be well served to continue researching what was causing your symptoms and addressing that.

FlurDizzle

FlurDizzle

Mar 16, 2014
I understand what you guys are saying, and I'm not trying to discredit either of you. I did though get checked for almost everything that I and my Primary Care doc could think of with my symptoms. After doing all of that, we did the blood tests, and my dhea and vitamin d levels were low aling with my "low t". I work a shift job, where I am constantly working different houra of the day from one day to the next, but always worling at least ten hours a day. And moat of my symptoms would be severly increased while I worked midnights. Therefore my doc recommended looking into trt.

Thank you for the concern.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic