RalfKelleh
What's New?

how to eat a meal you really hate.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
IM sorry but i would just assume eat the foods that i like

if i did that i would look like.....like i do right now lol. Contest time i put taste to the side and do what works, or what im told. I have never been good at figuring out my own diet. I probably over analyze it. i can sure as shit do whatever it takes if im told what to eat when though. Thats the easy part, no guess work. ultimate goal is to be shredded on stage and win.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Thats funny, I had fried chicken breast and sweet potatoes for dinner last night, what a kawinkidink..............

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thats funny, I had fried chicken breast and sweet potatoes for dinner last night, what a kawinkidink..............

You think its a coincidence that you and someone else on a bodybuilding forum both had chicken and sweet potato for a meal yesterday :confused:

face_palm_compilation_gif.gif

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
You think its a coincidence that you and someone else on a bodybuilding forum both had chicken and sweet potato for a meal yesterday :confused:

face_palm_compilation_gif.gif

lmfao- you far surpass my smartassness...and I thought that was hard to do.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
lmfao- you far surpass my smartassness...and I thought that was hard to do.

I really put my shoulder into it on that one

Was just kidding around btw wiggly :D

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
lymbo and nut you guys are genius! this cooking method is so easy i love it. Thank you!

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
when I stew chicken I will throw in celery tops, baby carrots, stewed tomatoes some salt, pepper, garlic and onion...mmmm. If I feel like spicey I throw in a pinch of red pepper...you can stew anything with chicken LOL. You can even store the broth and use to cook your rice instead of water.

You can even stew it in tomato juice (or other veggie juice) for a change of pace, toss in some chilli powder (or mrs dash chili lime)...use your imagination, chicken can handle just about anything you throw at it spice wise.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
when I stew chicken I will throw in celery tops, baby carrots, stewed tomatoes some salt, pepper, garlic and onion...mmmm. If I feel like spicey I throw in a pinch of red pepper...you can stew anything with chicken LOL. You can even store the broth and use to cook your rice instead of water.

You can even stew it in tomato juice (or other veggie juice) for a change of pace, toss in some chilli powder (or mrs dash chili lime)...use your imagination, chicken can handle just about anything you throw at it spice wise.
I love this idea.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Flush bites down with copious water, hold breath while chewing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic