Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

how to eat a meal you really hate.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Yes this was chicken and sweet potatoes before i blended it and swallowed it with water lol.

Attachments

• sweet pot.jpg
    sweet pot.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 244
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Omfg that is some nasty shit!!!!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Omfg that is some nasty shit!!!!

lmao- give it a try. i actually really liked it. only took minutes to get down and i included the skin which is good in fiber which i normally peel off. much more efficent lol

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Is there something mentally wrong with you?

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I like chicken and sweet potatoes, try these new things called spices.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Is there something mentally wrong with you?
of course lol...i for some reason just dont like sweet an chicken together. it probably does not help they are virtually plain.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I like chicken and sweet potatoes, try these new things called spices.

where do i get these things you call spices? lol. For some reason he has me using no salt, no flavoring other than garlic/onion/pepper etc, and no artificial sweeteners including crystal light even at 19 weeks out. im just doing what he says but i dont understand the no salt thing this far out. not too mention im not a huge salt fan but hey, i listen to him cause he knows his shit and he has done me right in the past. its just gonna be a long 19 weeks for show one and 23 for show 2.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I don't like added salt at any point but oregano , basil, parsley is good for chicken, cinnamon and a lil sugar on sweet potato slices. Sugar won't hurt you in small infrequent amounts so long as it's being factored in (same goes for artificial sweetners though). Put it this way, ask him why not just how.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Rosemary is good on chicken.you can get freaky and add a little curry powder too lol. I dont do sweet and meat together at all.I dont care for teriyaki or any of that stuff on my food.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i made chicken and sweet potato stew last night. it was yummy but i added corn and kidney beans and black beans and bell pepper and onion and garlic and lots of spices. i can eat almost anything except for very dry meat. then it has to be cut up really tiny and used in some scrambled eggs or something.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I've made beer can chicken, if they have a spice for it now I'm all over that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic