Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Holding on to your gains after steroids

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
Part of post cycle that totally missed in article is not going overboard when on, realizing that eating and training are cornerstones of bodybuilding . Experience and patience can't be found in studies

Listen to the man. A lot of people I know just flat out do not train when they are off gear.

The harsh reality is the major pump is gone off gear, the soreness kicks in and you can be 'deflated' in your own head. Your ass still has to train intensely, have good form, diet and remember this isn't a race. If you don't the person next to you in the gym will.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
read that in an article today: ''But enough was enough. I came to a point in my life where I decided I had to grow up and didn't want to do it any more.''

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I agree but some people don't have the experience and can use studies to help as a guide.

Also,
Many people overtrain when coming off. They forget they don't have any added recovery from the gear. Need the scale back the training when natty.

Use studies? Ah...no . It's about finding a balance when cycling to your lifestyle and having patience . Not relying on gear. Studies don't mean shit

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
What does after gear mean? :dbells:

well, isn't it this?

Post-Cycle Recovery Period

[...] The resulting window is categorized by extremely low anabolic activity, which is often unable to balance the body’s natural catabolic forces. Left unchecked, muscle mass can rapidly diminish. I don’t think I have to explain why this period of time is also commonly called the post-cycle crash.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
but cruising/TRT are not actually cycling are they?

No that was my point. It's a board cliche to ask "what does pct mean?" Or "who comes off?"

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I thought I was being witty....cause loke POB said I am a lifer....PCT to me is 250mg Test a week.and 2-3iu GH ed.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Use studies? Ah...no . It's about finding a balance when cycling to your lifestyle and having patience . Not relying on gear. Studies don't mean shit

So you are saying studies are useless and no one can benefit from them?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
If you want to keep your size than eat like your life depends on it and train like a savage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic