Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hard to pin in shoulder?

ShutUpAndSquat

ShutUpAndSquat

Oct 1, 2011
I am doing ed injection with a shoulder every 3rd day. The last couple shoulder pins have takin me about 2min to inject .7cc. Has to be from the scar tissue, never had this before.You think they will be g2g in a few months for bulking? I could drop my shoulders this winter to and give them a long rest if it will help any. Any comments tips sugg?
"i use 23g 1 for shoulder."

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i would definitely give them a break for a bit and see if you can break up the scar tissue. you might try some deep tissue massage as well. also you might try changing the angle as you insert so that it isnt always going straight in and therefore reaching some uninjected muscle tissue.

welcome to the iron den! could you post up an intro thread for us, we would love to welcome you!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
23g? dude I would use a 25gx1 or 27gx5/8 depending on bf. Delt is a relativley small area and scars up pretty quickly...especially when jammin a 23g harpoon e3d.

ShutUpAndSquat

ShutUpAndSquat

Oct 1, 2011
25 takes me forever normally 5/8 is to shallow for me also not cause of bf

Last edited:
Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Yeah, use a smaller needle, less scar tissue and like ATW said change the angel and location, delt is a big muscle just stay away from the nerve that runs on the inside of the delt, you will know if you hit it, LOL.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Yeah bro, coffee straws do alot of damage to the delts. Downsize the pins and move around a bit like ATW suggested with different angles. Rollers are good on the muscles and a professional massage would do wonders.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
How often have you pinned your shoulders prior to this cycle?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
divide your delt pinnings into sections. lower, middle and the rear of the delt. rotate each time. I use 25g 5/8". never have issues up to 2 ml's per shot.

23g is too big your gonna have more scar tissue ...

Last edited:
ShutUpAndSquat

ShutUpAndSquat

Oct 1, 2011
How often have you pinned your shoulders prior to this cycle?

This would be my fourth cut cycle using ED pins with shoulder rotation. I dont use them much in bulking.
I will go back up to 25g and try that next cut. have plenty of pins all sizes and length

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Yeah, use a smaller needle, less scar tissue and like ATW said change the angel and location, delt is a big muscle just stay away from the nerve that runs on the inside of the delt, you will know if you hit it, LOL.

Yeah that nerve is a bitch when you hit it. Deep tissue massage does wonders. use a 25g warm it before injecting that should make it go smother depending on the oil. if your using a 23g and it takes that long then you got some serious scare tissue.

ShutUpAndSquat

ShutUpAndSquat

Oct 1, 2011
im listening to all, but In the past 4 yrs i never had a problem with 23g leaving marks are feeling needle or injections for that matter. Always been super smooth. Scar tissue just must be building and making it hard to get the oil in. I will go back to 25g next cut like I said. that should cut down on tissue build up.

Not sure why some act like 23 is cannon. a little big for delts but not really

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic