Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Guess I'll be adding in berberine.

Dawgpound Hank

Dawgpound Hank

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2023
Wow G that's crazy that such a small, infrequent dose is affecting you like that. It didn't affect you like that pre-vax right? If the lethargy is coming from high blood sugar via the GH, wonder if small dose slin would counter it, or perhaps metformin at 500mg-1000mg ed? Curious if you still run GHRP-2 and if it has any similar lethargy effect?

I never did notice any lethargy feeling from GH before. I'm thinking that's bcoz I had severe sleep apnea and simply felt dead all the time anyways. That's before I got a cpap. Being the cpap solved that issue and I feel like a new man since. perhaps now I would notice the lethargy from GH. I ran GH at 2iu on workout days (5 days ew) and the worst side for me by far was the tingling hands/ arms when sleeping. It got so bad last time that I actually stopped running it bcoz my fingers were getting to the point of being constantly numb. It was affecting my workouts - it was hard to grasp and hold any DB's over 100 lbs. Once I stopped GH, it took 2 months for the numbness to totally subside. Crazy.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Wow G that's crazy that such a small, infrequent dose is affecting you like that. It didn't affect you like that pre-vax right? If the lethargy is coming from high blood sugar via the GH, wonder if small dose slin would counter it, or perhaps metformin at 500mg-1000mg ed? Curious if you still run GHRP-2 and if it has any similar lethargy effect?

I never did notice any lethargy feeling from GH before. I'm thinking that's bcoz I had severe sleep apnea and simply felt dead all the time anyways. That's before I got a cpap. Being the cpap solved that issue and I feel like a new man since. perhaps now I would notice the lethargy from GH. I ran GH at 2iu on workout days (5 days ew) and the worst side for me by far was the tingling hands/ arms when sleeping. It got so bad last time that I actually stopped running it bcoz my fingers were getting to the point of being constantly numb. It was affecting my workouts - it was hard to grasp and hold any DB's over 100 lbs. Once I stopped GH, it took 2 months for the numbness to totally subside. Crazy.
I don't think I can blame the vaxx prmarily but I did have elevated heart rate for 4 months after the shots. My fasting glucose is in rage when on GH but it is a little higher than historically. i do sleep better but feel like it's bedtime at 9:00 and seems like less energy through the day when using GH. Anyway, I really don't want to make a federal case out of it. i haven't used GHRP2 in about a year. I never got any sides from it. I think I wore it out though. It did work nicely for me for a few years.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I am very sensitive to a lot of drugs. I get it from my mother's side. It's good and bad depending on the application. Thankfully I can handle Italian wine and Bacardi rum or thre would be dead bodies around my by the week ends.
Bacardi! That’s my jam too. When I need it. Lol.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Definitely interesting about ther Berberine. Keep us posted Glyco! If it helps you?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I just ordered some yesterday.
Hope it helps bro. I take my shot first thing in the morn with an NAC and a berberine. Found that just one cap was all I needed. Black coffee and fast for 3 hours. I feel great with very little sleepiness.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Hope it helps bro. I take my shot first thing in the morn with an NAC and a berberine. Found that just one cap was all I needed. Black coffee and fast for 3 hours. I feel great with very little sleepiness.
That’s helpful/ interesting info. So you’re not eating any food with the Berberine either. Typically it’s suggesting to take with your carb meals to keep blood sugar down. Like the hgh is your carb meal.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
That’s helpful/ interesting info. So you’re not eating any food with the Berberine either. Typically it’s suggesting to take with your carb meals to keep blood sugar down. Like the hgh is your carb meal.
My thoughts are that when you pin your GH your blood sugar is elevated. The berberine is indiscriminate. It lowers blood sugar whether it is caused by a meal with carbs or is raised due to GH.

I will say that occasionally I would get just slightly hypo, happened more often when I took 2 caps. That is why I went to one.

Play with it and see how it does. Maybe a little food might be best for you. Even just protein, your body will compensate with gluconeogenesis and I think it will work out well. I just do not eat breakfast is the only reason I do it fasted. Normally I am up with black coffee at 5am, about 8am I eat a low carb protein bar. Then lunch at 1.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Interested to see how this solution works out. I’m living a very tired life right now. Been on 7iu GH for months.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Interested to see how this solution works out. I’m living a very tired life right now. Been on 7iu GH for months.
7iu is far more than the 2iu I was doing. Maybe it will help though and 50% better is better than 100% bad.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic