Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

For those who suffer from high hematocrit caused by anabolics try this

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Keep me updated and only a gram of test? I was on test, deca, eq and dbol before I stopped to start trying to have a baby. 500mg each then 25 dbol pre workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes normal for me is trt with sub q shots. Around 30 mg a day 210 a week.
I am on my 5th decade now so trying to be careful. I started toning it down in my early 40s not more than 6 to 800 a week. No tren and no harsh orals. GH low doses and no insulin in a long time.
It's a fun ride when you are young.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I have an issue with high H/H, I used to donate blood but I need to do that as little as possible since it drains my iron levels.
In the last 1.5 year I had 4 iron infusions. So be aware of that part.

Will try the Nattokinase
Keep me updated I am upping my dose to 4000 twice a day. I am getting tested in a month so 8 weeks into this cycle.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Keep me updated I am upping my dose to 4000 twice a day. I am getting tested in a month so 8 weeks into this cycle.
I ordered it then I did my research.
It has a drug interaction with Warfarin so I dont think I can use it.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I have been off HRT to get it down. It works, and I am going to give blood this Saturday. I am a bleeder, real thin blood so its a delicate balance. I dont mind coming off every 3 months for 2-3 months loose my libido but I have fucked my life up fucking so many dumb women so its fine. Getting old means being more attentive to priorities and health is the first priority.

MrHowie357

MrHowie357

Dec 1, 2020
Yes normal for me is trt with sub q shots. Around 30 mg a day 210 a week.
I am on my 5th decade now so trying to be careful. I started toning it down in my early 40s not more than 6 to 800 a week. No tren and no harsh orals. GH low doses and no insulin in a long time.
It's a fun ride when you are young.

Ohhh ok makes sense, I’m catching up with you I’m 37 haha.

Btw my boron and Natto just came in the mail. I ordered the bulk natto from Amazon and I am curious how are you all taking the bulk powder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic