Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

For those who suffer from high hematocrit caused by anabolics try this

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
Yes sir. 6000 fu of natto and 1 capsule of tumeric bromelain twice a day.
I had to stop taking the natto. It gave me explosive diarrhea. I tried it 2x just to make sure it wasn't coincidence with a possible stomach bug or something but no, it turns out to be a common side. It's unfortunate because it made a difference in the way I felt and my chest and ears were not tomato red like usual.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Here is another way to lower HCT. I got mine down from 59% to 49% in about 4 months. 1/2 grapefruit a day.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Shit I like mine just above high normal with my blood draws every couple months. I do not wanna loose 15 points though.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
55% is my safe level according to my hematologist. If someone drops below 40 I would be concerned.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Just dropped off double RBC's today. Headaches are gone now, but so is the ferritin. I've never had much luck with things like naringin (grapefruits) or Natto. Only thing that works for me is brute force removal.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am hitting my largest cycle in a decade. Finally in the mood for it but gonna be close to a gram a week. I will see if the Nattokinase keeps it down.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, I remember Emeric promoting this like a decade or so back. I don't always agree with him on some things, he comes off kind of whacky at times, but he thinks outside the box and means well. I've know many guys who use it since then, including many who have issues with DVT's and clotting issues. I use it when I can just to off-set the clot-shot that I took:rolleyes: <-----wish I never took it. Anyway, Dante has recommended t for many years now too (as noted above), and here was his most recent write-up on it a little while back:

and this one:

***********************************************************************************************

Also here was a more recent study on bromelain (below). @Massive G I know you have been using it since the beginning of time now, lol.

Efficacy and safety of bromelain: A systematic review and meta-analysis

Background: Pineapple has an important role in ethnopharmacology and its enzyme, bromelain, has been extensively investigated for its medicinal properties. Aim: This systematic review and meta-analysis aimed to assess clinical evidence concerning the efficacy and safety of bromelain.

Methods: A systematic search was conducted from conception to August 2022 using CINAHL Complete, MEDLINE, ScienceDirect, Scopus, and Thai Journal Online (TJO). The risk of bias was assessed using Risk of Bias 2 or ROBIN-I. A random-effect model with inverse variance weighting and DerSimonian and Laird method was used for meta-analysis. The heterogeneity was evaluated by I2 statistics.

Results: We included 54 articles for qualitative summary and 39 articles for meta-analysis. The systematic review found that bromelain presented in serum with retained proteolytic activity after oral absorption. Bromelain may be effective against sinusitis but was not effective for cardiovascular diseases. Pain reduction from oral bromelain was slightly but significantly better than controls (mean difference in pain score = -0.27; 95% CI: −0.45, −0.08; n = 9; I2 = 29%). Adverse events included flatulence, nausea, and headache. Topical bromelain significantly reduced the time to complete debridement (mean difference in time = -6.89 days; 95% CI: −7.94, −5.83; n = 4; I2 = 2%). Adverse events may be irrelevant and include burning sensation, pain, fever, and sepsis.

Conclusions: Moderate-quality studies demonstrated the potential of oral bromelain in pain control and topical bromelain in wound care. Major health risks were not reported during the treatment with bromelain.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am 100% sure bromelain saved my life from blood clot formation over the last 20 years. Way before covid and used it for many years with some pretty thick blood running through my veins. Prevents the formation of fibrinogen and a hundred different positive aspects. Don't use if on blood thinners or antibiotics.

MrHowie357

MrHowie357

Dec 1, 2020
Here is another way to lower HCT. I got mine down from 59% to 49% in about 4 months. 1/2 grapefruit a day.

I will try this as well, I love grapefruit with some sugar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrHowie357

MrHowie357

Dec 1, 2020
I am hitting my largest cycle in a decade. Finally in the mood for it but gonna be close to a gram a week. I will see if the Nattokinase keeps it down.

Keep me updated and only a gram of test? I was on test, deca, eq and dbol before I stopped to start trying to have a baby. 500mg each then 25 dbol pre workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I have an issue with high H/H, I used to donate blood but I need to do that as little as possible since it drains my iron levels.
In the last 1.5 year I had 4 iron infusions. So be aware of that part.

Will try the Nattokinase

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic