Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

for play n roll play

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Something to do with duct tape, thigh high boots, and smeared makeup.

Let's leave it at that.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
elbow length latex gloves .......check.

protective eyewear................check.

duct tape.............................check.

rope....................................check.

chloroform...........................check.

zippered leather gimp hood...check.

tube, super glue...................check.

bail money..........................check.

let the games begin.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Something to do with duct tape, thigh high boots, and smeared makeup.

Let's leave it at that.

If you're into duct tape - check this out! This is something I want to do in a big way once I get my ass in contest shape. I just want to know what they do w/ the cooch before they put the tape on...

http://blacktapeproject.com/epk/

2v0lg88.jpg

Last edited:
TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Sassy......whoa.
Come closer to time, you just gave me a great idea for photo shoot! I really think my husband absolutely go bananas for that, And I am all about having him go bananas. ;)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
LOL! It does set the mind off running doesn't it? I totally want to do this when I'm in shape!

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I normally don't post in sex threads...not for any specific reason, I'm just usually not interested. I was speaking with my ex earlier, though, and she gets me thinking. I was married to her for 16 yrs.
My fondest memories of being with her were when she was unconscious. It was my alone time with her. I'd do all kinds of shit, then I'd break and have a sandwich and then go back. Pics, movies and just doing whatever the **** I felt like doing.
I've never really been interested in doing that with any other chic.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I normally don't post in sex threads...not for any specific reason, I'm just usually not interested. I was speaking with my ex earlier, though, and she gets me thinking. I was married to her for 16 yrs.
My fondest memories of being with her were when she was unconscious. It was my alone time with her. I'd do all kinds of shit, then I'd break and have a sandwich and then go back. Pics, movies and just doing whatever the **** I felt like doing.

That's some creepy shit!!!

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011

Hahahah, that's awesome!!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

Ben, I am pretty sure this is only legal in the amish community......

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
it turns my lady on in public. what ever works i guess. im all for anything as long as its consenting.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Ben, I am pretty sure this is only legal in the amish community......

Lol...That's just how we got down. She knew we did something....just not the specifics.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic