Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Fina from hell fire!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
So monday i swiched chemicals....I drop the eq and started runing fina.I made this deadly batch....50mls of this fire....I made it around 175mgs strong....It could be stronger...Monday i fronted loaded around 500mgs of the fire.One injection in my glute..another 2 in my chess and one more hitting side delt and one more hitting upper right leg..The next day....Did someone hit me with a mack truck?Every spot sore as hell...except side delt....I felt like shit....then next day after just test injections ...day 3 feeling much better with soreness....i hit around 300more mgs of fina....So far....temper is up big time..yesterday,i had to clamp down a few times because people was pissing me off...Except for one time,,yesterday morring...im in buger king..Some dude starts talking to me,,,,asking dum ass questions about working out,,,,i told him....tHIS CONVERSATION IS BOREING ME.He just looks at me and saids nothing afterwards.Good for him...punk ass.I get tired of the same old fucken questions....But soon after i got back in my car i realize its this fina that has me bent out of shape.I just have to keep reminding myself ed be cool and dont react.It hasnt been one week yet and im ready to kill roy............btw...please dont drive to slow because if i was to get behide u and your in my way i have to run u over.dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
ha ha ha! Sounds like good fina and temper is flaring fast!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
You think thats crazy, you should try some tren base.....

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
You guys are giving me things to look forward too!
Dw,
Are you just messing around with this batch,Or are
you gonna make a bunch and try to cure the shit feelings

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Sounds like me during some nasty pms ;)

Just wanted to add I set an alarm to go off on my phone reminding me to not kill anyone (my boss) and it helps before I realize I need it... maybe worth a shot :)

tbrowne

tbrowne

Dec 29, 2011
what were you doing in burger king....j/k

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Sounds like me during some nasty pms ;)

Just wanted to add I set an alarm to go off on my phone reminding me to not kill anyone (my boss) and it helps before I realize I need it... maybe worth a shot :)

turst me..Im well aware of u females with your pms..i deal with it here every month....The best plan i figured out is to kiss as much of her ass as possible during here tren rages...lol

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
You think thats crazy, you should try some tren base.....

ive considered it....maybe make a blend of tren base and fina....something that will really knot my ass up...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ha ha ha! Sounds like good fina and temper is flaring fast!

its good bro..no douth...it will knock the wind out of u...the first injection was 2 ccs...fuck that again...i never though i would stop coughing..everything now on out is 1cc of this shit.dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
You guys are giving me things to look forward too!
Dw,
Are you just messing around with this batch,Or are
you gonna make a bunch and try to cure the shit feelings

good question....i may have some for resale.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Years ago I used Finajet...in the late 80's. We (my PL coach and others on my team) gave it a go. Have to admit I did notice my temper flare a bit but for me easy enough to control and some modest gains. Been so long ago can't really tell you more than that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic