Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Fina from hell fire!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
turst me..Im well aware of u females with your pms..i deal with it here every month....The best plan i figured out is to kiss as much of her ass as possible during here tren rages...lol

Lol!! Ow is either lucky or smart, maybe both...
The pet peeves that become intolerable generally are nothing he does anyways.. now road rage during my 2 hours of driving a day, and dreaming of hit men , and rehearsing speeches to my "boss" are all common place pms or not ;)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
DW, isn't fina the short ester? Why are you front loading? Just for shits and giggles?

chillz

chillz

Dec 29, 2011
When I saw Hellfire I thought you found an old stash of gear from -H- :(

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Shoulda taken his lunch money. you need the calories more than him anyways. I brewed a batch of winstrol like that recently. for me its nice to know I can come up with the means to cripple myself. Shows initiative.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Love this stuff! Im running tren a @ 35-40mg a day to control my sweating and cardio. I may bump the tren to 100mg a day and keep test at 50mg a day. Gotta love fina.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Shoulda taken his lunch money. you need the calories more than him anyways. I brewed a batch of winstrol like that recently. for me its nice to know I can come up with the means to cripple myself. Shows initiative.

I like gear witha kick ..Makes me feel like im getting something from it...dw

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
"THIS CONVERSATION IS BORING ME!"

LOL... I seriously laughed out loud... that sound like some good tren right there muh boy!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
"THIS CONVERSATION IS BORING ME!"

LOL... I seriously laughed out loud... that sound like some good tren right there muh boy!

its good and strong...trust me...its knocking my dick in the dirt.Im jus going to run it till the 50mls is gone...I just walk around all knotted up and sore.

this stuff is so thick too and its so yellow its allmost red in color.....i made the shit with salflower....plus this is the plettle fina...not the raw...So its all 100% TREN.

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
im still rideing this fire fina...Its getting better with injections...I can feel my body getting use to it...This pass week ...sleep has been up and down...i might sleep 2 hours at the most then wake up ...First time for everything..night sweats...not a big fan of feeling sticky..The biggest down fall to this fina is the vapor lock.....Each time i inject i get this wild vapor that actually makes my teeth hurt...Its that fucking strong...And that happens just when i start to push the oil inside....before i can finish the injection vapor has me locked up...i just sit and wait with the needle still inside the skin untill the vapor lock fades away then i will finsh the injection.With most tren i can finish the injection first before that vapor lock hits me...This stuff i made its far from any tren ived used in the pass.To try to prevent this im going to try and heat up the oil first before useing....This stuff is really thick and see if i react better with the vapor lock.Its worth a shot...As far as ccs are concern the most im able to run at one time is 2 ccs and that is in the glute ...every where eles only one cc and that is a bitch....Chess hurts likea mother fucker....biceps forget it. Legs are ok but still hurts...This stuff is far from a childs play.Knots last up to a full week...So finding places to stick is hard press...And really no use in mixing a cocktail because im runing test pp right now so that alone has a kick too...both together doesnt make a diff in the pain factor or knot factor.Ive been keeping my legs soley for my test injections...which is working fine right now.
Well,as i siad i will finish this jug one way or another....dw

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Damn bro I would never sleep on that much Tren.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic