Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Fina from hell fire!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Damn bro I would never sleep on that much Tren.

hardly...i even took a downer last night..up all night so here i sit around 3:49 am bug eyedand wide awake...dw

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
So monday i swiched chemicals....I drop the eq and started runing fina.I made this deadly batch....50mls of this fire....I made it around 175mgs strong....It could be stronger...Monday i fronted loaded around 500mgs of the fire.One injection in my glute..another 2 in my chess and one more hitting side delt and one more hitting upper right leg..The next day....Did someone hit me with a mack truck?Every spot sore as hell...except side delt....I felt like shit....then next day after just test injections ...day 3 feeling much better with soreness....i hit around 300more mgs of fina....So far....temper is up big time..yesterday,i had to clamp down a few times because people was pissing me off...Except for one time,,yesterday morring...im in buger king..Some dude starts talking to me,,,,asking dum ass questions about working out,,,,i told him....tHIS CONVERSATION IS BOREING ME.He just looks at me and saids nothing afterwards.Good for him...punk ass.I get tired of the same old fucken questions....But soon after i got back in my car i realize its this fina that has me bent out of shape.I just have to keep reminding myself ed be cool and dont react.It hasnt been one week yet and im ready to kill roy............btw...please dont drive to slow because if i was to get behide u and your in my way i have to run u over.dw
how the hell can you sleep on that dose? I bet your bed is like a water bed from nite sweats. 100mg a day for me and im changing towels under me 3x a nite.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
how the hell can you sleep on that dose? I bet your bed is like a water bed from nite sweats. 100mg a day for me and im changing towels under me 3x a nite.

i never really got night sweats from fina but this time im getting alittle swting at night...as far as sleep itstouch and go...i will sleep for maybe 2 hours then im up then back alseep then im up again....thats every night....even when im not runing tren i sleep the same,,,all anabolics keeps me up....it really depends on how much u take too....but last night for get it..i didnt sleep sound for one hour then i was up around 3:45 am....wide eyes ....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
im still jabbing away with this fina,,,,today...i hit around 300mgs of the shit....i cough my fucking ass off...One thing is for sure only 2 weeks in and im super human strong allready....on a avg on pullups i will do like 10 reps a set....today,i was hitting 20 a set...for the first 8 sets into my back blast i was killing it...Then of course i drop down to 10 a set...but i should have rep the first set out just to see how many i could get...Im sure im close to 50 right now.And im 257 ..so im pulling good weight....Man if i was to throw in some methly test or halo with this shit,,,I would hurt myself....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic