Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Female Ostarine Log

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Looking good Sakura, and I'm sure graniteman and any1uno will be sure to elaborate on that, lol.

Thanks!

Lookin good girl. Love that long black hair as well. You have a really wide back with good over all development.

I noticed you use kineseo tape a lot as well. Are you having issues?

Thank ya thank ya :) and I've had back problems for over 6 years and the tape really helps a lot but I like to use the tape because of the way I train, it's based around powerlifting right now so the tape helps me from injuring myself further. When I start feeling something off, I tape up to recover faster. I notice a big difference when using it.

My wife ran Osta last year and had some issues with yeast infections. Sorry to bring it up but if you are not already a good Probiotic might be a wise choice. Ken

Oh really? Good to know! I've been taking probiotics regularly for a few months now so hopefully I won't have to go through that haha

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
not to change the subject, but I am not sure Gman will be posting here any longer. If he does, it won't be for a long while.

I really don't think we need to go there. Let's respect this members log as we would anyone elses :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Start of Week 3

Summary of week 2

Weight: 142.2->143.2->145.8

Well, my electric scale is really unreliable so I'm not going to listen to the numbers anymore. Any extra food you eat that sits in your stomach gets recorded as an increase in body fat so obviously the scale is not accurate at all lol I have to just try to get my bf% tested with calipers.
My weight was steady at 143.2 and then Christmas came and I over indulged and the next morning was 145.6, I thought my weight would go down by now since I figured it was all water weight but I've been at 145.8 for the last 3 days now. I don't look like I've increased in body fat though, but I have noticed an increase in thickness in my back and my glutes look bigger so I'm hoping it's an increase in LBM...Just makes me curious though because I've been sticking strictly to my macros besides Christmas Eve and Christmas. If my weight is the same tomorrow, I want to increase my caloric intake and see what happens because right now I'm at 2100 and I'm definitely burning more than that with my activity levels every day. Since I don't start cutting until February, I have time to still experiment.

Besides the increased thickness in my back, the other positives I notice on this cycle so far is the amazing pump I get in the gym, especially forearms and shoulders. Sometimes they feel so swelled up that they're hard to move. My legs also get really pumped up, especially after doing HIIT on the cybex on super high resistance. I don't notice any androgenic effects at all; no increase in aggression, hair, deepening of voice, etc.

The one thing that's still bothering me is my acne, it's pretty controlled but once one goes away, a small one pops up somewhere else. Still taking B5 and using Clean&Clear products to control it.

I was planning on a 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off cycle for the EC stack but I decided I want to give my adrenals a break a little earlier since I've been abusing my body with caffeine and stimulants for a while. I'm finishing my Primatene pack today, then decreasing my caffeine intake to about 200mg a day for about 2-3 weeks and then starting up the EC again.

My back has been acting up since front squats last week so I lightened the weight for lower body this week so no report on increase in strength/numbers, hopefully this week it feels better so I can update on strength increases.

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
Nice log SI.

I agree don't worry too much about the scale, they can be deceiving. There is no way you gained 2.4 pounds in two days. Could be lots of different factors. Check the scale in a week first thing am and I'm sure it will be where you want it.

I have a habit of weighing myself twice a day. I try not to read into it much unless the trend continues for a week. I forget sometimes to get all my water in during the day. The nighttime weigh-in (sometimes mid-day) yes I'm OCD sometimes, reminds me I'm low on water.

Good luck i will be stopping in on occasion to see your progress.

Samson

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Nice log SI.

I agree don't worry too much about the scale, they can be deceiving. There is no way you gained 2.4 pounds in two days. Could be lots of different factors. Check the scale in a week first thing am and I'm sure it will be where you want it.

I have a habit of weighing myself twice a day. I try not to read into it much unless the trend continues for a week. I forget sometimes to get all my water in during the day. The nighttime weigh-in (sometimes mid-day) yes I'm OCD sometimes, reminds me I'm low on water.

Good luck i will be stopping in on occasion to see your progress.

Samson

I try not to worry about the scale too much but my coach has me weighing myself frequently because we're trying to figure out how my body's doing with macros so we can keep increasing calories to strengthen my metabolism. It really is annoying :/
But thanks Samson :) I hope my log'll get more interesting haha I'll be posting more pics later too

--------------

I figured I'd add details about my diet today. I'm wondering if I change the things I eat, it'll give me different kind of progress. Right now I intake a lot of dairy (cottage cheese) because I'm a pescatarian and hitting my protein macros gets a little difficult, especially at times with no fish in the house. I literally eat the same thing every day, in different amounts to fit my macros. Every day consists of:

Protein - whey protein, egg whites, whole eggs (on higher fat days), 1% cottage cheese, canned tuna, salmon (when it's in the house. Haven't had salmon in about 2 weeks), smoked salmon

Carbs - Rolled oats, sweet potato, asparagus, white rice (higher carb days), ezekiel bread, kamut puff cereal,

fats - almond butter/peanut butter, avocado, chia seeds

Then extras during the day would be sugar free fruit spread (a carb), & sugar free pumpkin coffee creamer (a fat). On my high carb days, I'll throw in a poptart post or pre workout and sometimes a banana.

I LITERALLY eat those same things every single day. I'm going to try to change up my diet this week and find other ways to get my protein in. I drink 3 shakes a day to try to hit my 225g of protein because it's that difficult for me :p

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
Had to go back and look at your goals. You said you have a trainer helping with diet so thats good. it just seems You are pushing 2 grams of protien per LBM. Seems a little high to me but by no means do I have the nutritional background to give advice. Just what I have read and anecdotal research on myself.

Oh and I get the headache of eating the same thing everyday for months. Some foods I can't even look at right now! :)

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Thanks for posting this. I had a good run with S4 and Ostarine but the wife hasn't been sure about how she'll react. Happy to hear of your positive results.

Oh, and it's never too late to just be a powerlifter. You'll like it. We have PRs and carbs.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Thanks for posting this. I had a good run with S4 and Ostarine but the wife hasn't been sure about how she'll react. Happy to hear of your positive results.

Oh, and it's never too late to just be a powerlifter. You'll like it. We have PRs and carbs.

I'll update if anything negative happens, or if anything androgenic happens as well. I haven't found any other female ostarine logs so I'll try to provide as much details as a future reference!

and this is true haha but I have my eyes set on competing in figure. Maybe 2015 will be my year to test out powerlifting comps :p

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 3 Day 4

Took a comparison pic today to compare to day 1. There's really noticeable fat loss, even though my weight is going up.
My weight has fluctuated like crazy the last 3 days starting at 145.8 where it was consistent, then it jumped to 146.4 (defintiely water weight), and this morning I was 144.8.

My appetite is still really there since I cut the EC out and the carb cycling actually makes me want to eat more -.- But I've been very strict with my macros for the sake of progress besides Xmas eve night, and Xmas day where I enjoyed myself.

Strength has been really great in the gym. I'm able to do multiple 6 rep sets of 225lb deadlifts, multiple 6 rep sets of 115lbs for bench, and today I'm going to be squatting and pushing for my 5 rep maxes which I hope I can do 175 since I did 165 last week.

Nothing else new to report. I actually think I've had bronchitis for over 2 weeks now because I have really bad chest congestion which I've been coughing up, and since 2 days ago my breathing has been affected and I have a sore throat. Skin still acting up but not too bad, thirst is still there but not too bad, it helps me drink my 1.5+ gallons of water a day haha

And then I'll include the progress pic. On the left was day 1 at 143, the right is this morning 144.8. These were taken right after I woke up so no pump at all haha I think the most noticeable area of fat loss are my sides. I also see a better front delt development.

iKk3Hr5.jpg

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
And then these are both today. Shoulders are probably my best asset. I really can't wait to cut so everything's well defined.

Ni8RKlC.jpg

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Looking good lady! :) I can see differences for sure, keep it up! What are you doing for chest?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic