GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Congrats on the prs. Very impressive.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
I don't think I can disclose that here but if you search it, and look a little into other forums, it'll come up quickly. The source I got from is a 30ml bottle 50mg/ml and is a very fair price lol

Reason why I'm askin is there are lots of sites to choose from but not alot put out consistently good product, and if your product is good I'm sure people will want to get it from where you got yours rather then buying somewhere else and takin there chances.

Also nice job on the PR

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Congrats on the prs. Very impressive.

thank you :)

Reason why I'm askin is there are lots of sites to choose from but not alot put out consistently good product, and if your product is good I'm sure people will want to get it from where you got yours rather then buying somewhere else and takin there chances.

Also nice job on the PR

haha yeah I understand, but because of forum rules I can't :p but I believe the place I got it from is the only place that has 50mg/ml of mk-2866 so it should be easy to identify.

&thank you!

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 2 day 4

Yesterday I got a new bench PR of 135x2. Coach is telling me no more max testing until he says so...hahaha I've just been excited about my recent strength gains.

Feeling good still, I can notice my middle back getting slightly thicker.
I am noticeably hungrier each day and so my cals are bumped up 100cs each day from carbs now keeping it at 2100.

My scale is so shitty and annoying...but I've been keeping around the same weight +/- .4lb. I hate weighing myself everyday because conditions are always different but my coach wants me to to see how I'm responding to different day's macros.

Headaches have stopped and I have nothing negative to say so far still.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
thank you :)

haha yeah I understand, but because of forum rules I can't :p but I believe the place I got it from is the only place that has 50mg/ml of mk-2866 so it should be easy to identify.

&thank you!

If it's from a research site, not a source, then you're fine letting everyone know which research site. There is definitely more than one site that sells 50mg/ml of Ostarine, so that doesn't help, although I can guess that it was uniquemichals.com

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
If it's from a research site, not a source, then you're fine letting everyone know which research site. There is definitely more than one site that sells 50mg/ml of Ostarine, so that doesn't help, although I can guess that it was uniquemichals.com

ahh got you. Yes, I got it from unique lol

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Merry Christmas TID!

Week 2 day 5

No real updates today, just enjoying some holiday treats, and figured I'd finally post some pics! No befores yet...just current pic of my back and chest.

aa5HKw9.jpg

middle back is starting to thicken up

BFxnyea.jpg

i noticed my upper chest is starting to develop as well. Hopefully by the end of this cycle, I have a slightly more prominent shelf!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Looking good Sakura, and I'm sure graniteman and any1uno will be sure to elaborate on that, lol.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Lookin good girl. Love that long black hair as well. You have a really wide back with good over all development.

I noticed you use kineseo tape a lot as well. Are you having issues?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Looking good Sakura, and I'm sure graniteman and any1uno will be sure to elaborate on that, lol.

not to change the subject, but I am not sure Gman will be posting here any longer. If he does, it won't be for a long while.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
not to change the subject, but I am not sure Gman will be posting here any longer. If he does, it won't be for a long while.

why will he be not posting ?

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
My wife ran Osta last year and had some issues with yeast infections. Sorry to bring it up but if you are not already a good Probiotic might be a wise choice. Ken

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic