Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Female Ostarine Log

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
I like to bridge both :p I love powerlifting but I also love the idea I shaping your body a specific way. That's why I concentrate so much on deadlifting and squatting, I just get so much satisfaction from breaking PRs. My training is a combo if powerlifting and bodybuilding lol

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
My main goal of training right now is prepping myself for the figure competitions 2014

That's still the same! Lol

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
You might wanna lay off the deadlift PRs then. You don't want a thick core for figure these days. My advice would be to look closely at what's winning in the NPC figure and formulate a game plan around that aesthetic. My wife was too "muscular" for figure at 5' 108lbs :confused:

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
You might wanna lay off the deadlift PRs then. You don't want a thick core for figure these days. My advice would be to look closely at what's winning in the NPC figure and formulate a game plan around that aesthetic. My wife was too "muscular" for figure at 5' 108lbs :confused:

Agree DL for reps to build thickness in your back.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013

Yeah, I know heavy DLs thicken the core :/ I dropped deadlifts completely about 8 weeks out from my bikini show. I just feel that since I'm still about 6 months til my first show, doing deadlifts is okay. I think once I hit 315# ill be satisfied and stick with lower weight DLs for reps to thicken the back, like tightglutes said. I'm only 30lbs off from 315 so...it should be soon haha

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Oops I'm on my phone but realize messed up labeling the days. TODAY is day 5 pl I'll go back and change that after work.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Day 5 training - short session front squats & rows with some other accessory stuff

Weight still 142.8-143 but feeling/looking leaner every day in the mirror. Pecs are becoming more and more noticible, which has been my weak spot for a while. I'm upping my ephedrine dosage to 25mg in the morning, and keeping it to 18.75mg 3-4 hours later for my EC stack.

Keeping this update short. Updating a lot the first week so I have a base to compare numbers to.

Front squats - went up to 4x5x135
BB Rows - 4x8 115,125,125,135 then I did 3x12 controlled and slow 95lbs

Been feeling really mild headaches that last for a short amount of time, about 2-3mins, maybe once to twice a day. Had about 3 pimples show up this week but I think this is more attributed to not washing my face right after the gym. I just started taking about 2g of B5 a few days ago, and washing my face right after working out. Skin is already improving so I doubt Ostarine has anything to do with the pimples.

Overall, still a really great sense of well being every day. Appetite and hunger are at bay and energy is really really up.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Start of Week 2

Changes from week 1

Weight: 141-> 143 (after starting carb cycling) -> 142.2 (today)
Water % : +.3%
Bodyfat % : -.2%
LBM% : +.1%

I've found my appetite is increasing even with an increase to the morning dosage of my EC stack. Still a few pimples on my face but under control, only looks prominent during my workouts because my face gets red. My veins are naturally not prominent, even when I get really lean (like for my bikini comp), but I found that I noticed some increased vascularity during my workouts this week, although very minor, I still noticed a little difference.

Today is my rest day, so I'm sticking to macros of pcf 225/75/85. I'm really excited for my deadlift day tomorrow though! I agitated my back doing the front squats on Wednesday but I've been really trying to rest, foam roll, and heat my back so I'm hoping by tomorrow I'll be at least 90% good to go.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
Ill be watching...

Where are you gettin your Ostia from?

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Ill be watching...

Where are you gettin your Ostia from?

I don't think I can disclose that here but if you search it, and look a little into other forums, it'll come up quickly. The source I got from is a 30ml bottle 50mg/ml and is a very fair price lol

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 2 Day 2

Had an AMAZING back day today and I FINALLY BROKE MY DEADLIFT PLATEAU! I pulled 295 :) I'm going to go for 315 by the end of this month since it's my goal to DL 3 plates before 2014. I was doing cable rows up to 160lbs for 8 reps, triple drop sets, t-bar rows with 3 plates....it just felt AWESOME

Today is high carb day but I've made it kind of a cheat day. I'm going to try to count my macros but I doubt they'll be right lol

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Oh i forgot to add I pulled 225 for 8 reps...the most I've pulled it before was 5 reps

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic