Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Female Ostarine Log

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
oh i'm not trying to debate haha I'm just taking in all info I get from everywhere lol I like to search about different info on why certain things happen, just for random reference reasons.

Lol. I think I was more or less debating the cause of your breakout. Simply changing your body composition has an effect on your hormones. If you get lean enough your period may stop. That is irrefutable evidence. The osta may not be effecting your hormones directly but it is accelerating the change in your body composition.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Lol. I think I was more or less debating the cause of your breakout. Simply changing your body composition has an effect on your hormones. If you get lean enough your period may stop. That is irrefutable evidence. The osta may not be effecting your hormones directly but it is accelerating the change in your body composition.

very true, very true

T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
Any time we women mess with our hormones there's going to be some type of side affect; acne in your case.
I get bad breakouts sometimes while cycling. I've tried all sorts of stuff, professional and OTC, the best i've found is by Glymed. You'll have to find a spa that sells it in your area. Sal-X cleanser and Toner #5 is an amazing acne killer combo! I'm cycling NPP right now, had a tiny breakout at the beginning and almost zero popping up since.

Awesome lifts and <3 those shoulders!

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Any time we women mess with our hormones there's going to be some type of side affect; acne in your case.
I get bad breakouts sometimes while cycling. I've tried all sorts of stuff, professional and OTC, the best i've found is by Glymed. You'll have to find a spa that sells it in your area. Sal-X cleanser and Toner #5 is an amazing acne killer combo! I'm cycling NPP right now, had a tiny breakout at the beginning and almost zero popping up since.

Awesome lifts and <3 those shoulders!

Oooh thank you for the tip! Definitely going to keep it in my mind when I start my Var cycle because I know acne can be a bitch haha
&Thank you so much girl! :)

--------------------

Week 4 day 6

Not too much to update but I'm already almost 1/2 way through this cycle! Been really sick and my back has been acting up really badly so I've decreased the intensity in the gym which sucks. I'm stretching my lower body and working on my hip flexors a lot to help lessen the agitation on my back and I definitely feel better after I stretch. I really have to start incorporating yoga.

I've been at the same weight, 146.8, for 4 days straight now even with carb cycling so that's a good sign my metabolism is strengthening. I'm slowly increasing calories in the form of carbs about 10g every several days my weight stabilizes.

Was supposed to get my period this week but it hasn't happened yet...I guess we'll have to wait to see what happens to that. I feel like I'm holding a little more water than usual this week so I thought it would come hm...

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 5 Day 2

I have barely been able to walk because my back has been in extreme pain. It's been bothering me for 2 weeks now every since front squatting but I didn't lay off training enough. I've been stretching my hams, hip flexors, and quads constantly but my back has not gotten better at all. I believe my back muscles are super inflamed right now so until I see a sports med doctor, I'm laying off all training besides LISS walking or cycling to keep the blood flow going for recovery.

I've had back problems for over 6 years so it's nothing new, it's just this time around the intensity and duration of the pain is a lot worse. It hurts so much that turning from my back to my side in bed takes about 2 minutes and it's pretty excruciating in the middle of the night.

Still continuing the osta though. I looked around online to see if osta could be the cause of inflammation but I've found nothing that relates it to that. I've only found that osta actually helps with recovery so I will continue the use.

During this time of no training, I'm eating at 2000-2100 cals which is not much lower than the 2200 I've been sticking at. Going to be alternating between low carb and moderate carb.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Week 5 Day 2

I have barely been able to walk because my back has been in extreme pain. It's been bothering me for 2 weeks now every since front squatting but I didn't lay off training enough. I've been stretching my hams, hip flexors, and quads constantly but my back has not gotten better at all. I believe my back muscles are super inflamed right now so until I see a sports med doctor, I'm laying off all training besides LISS walking or cycling to keep the blood flow going for recovery.

I've had back problems for over 6 years so it's nothing new, it's just this time around the intensity and duration of the pain is a lot worse. It hurts so much that turning from my back to my side in bed takes about 2 minutes and it's pretty excruciating in the middle of the night.

Still continuing the osta though. I looked around online to see if osta could be the cause of inflammation but I've found nothing that relates it to that. I've only found that osta actually helps with recovery so I will continue the use.

During this time of no training, I'm eating at 2000-2100 cals which is not much lower than the 2200 I've been sticking at. Going to be alternating between low carb and moderate carb.
Hope you get better. I know it sucks to be injured

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Hope you get better. I know it sucks to be injured

Thank you! Yeah I'm sure you know all about it :/ I hope you've been doing better!

I have an appointment with a sports med doc today so hopefully I get a correct diagnosis on my my back acts up often.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Thought I'd post a progress pic today. This is actually a 4 week difference, weight is up
3 lbs but I'm definitely leaner. I can really see the difference in my traps and lats.

Q5deCCK.jpg

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Great going, can deffo see a difference.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Excellent log. Big difference in the last 2 shots, very nice job. My wife just recently started a Ostarine cycle about a week or so ago. Definitely going to keep my eye on your log. I will have the wife check out your log if she hasn't already. Thanks for sharing. Would like to have the wife do one also but she's not keen about posting on forums.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Excellent log. Big difference in the last 2 shots, very nice job. My wife just recently started a Ostarine cycle about a week or so ago. Definitely going to keep my eye on your log. I will have the wife check out your log if she hasn't already. Thanks for sharing. Would like to have the wife do one also but she's not keen about posting on forums.

Thank you! And she should feel the effects of it by the middle of week 2, that's when I started noticing strength gains. Good luck to your wife! I hope to keep making more helpful posts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic