WOl4PGP.png

Wow! you look incredible!

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Wow! you look incredible!

Aw thank you so much!

Green looks good on you. You look great how did you place?

Thanks! I placed 11th out of 25 girls. It was one of the 3 biggest shows of the season on the east coast. Really great experience, although nerve wrecking with all these top competitors. I'm glad I did a big show as my first show because my nerves are prepped for anything now.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
ahhhh lol alright here's 1 shot

WOl4PGP.png

Based on this pic, and based on your current progress, you should do awesome at the next one. Your first show pics look better than some people's second and third time!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
A nice log with good information. Congrats on the progress. Keep up the great work.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Aw thank you so much!

Thanks! I placed 11th out of 25 girls. It was one of the 3 biggest shows of the season on the east coast. Really great experience, although nerve wrecking with all these top competitors. I'm glad I did a big show as my first show because my nerves are prepped for anything now.
My first show was a big show. It does make the next one easier.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
A nice log with good information. Congrats on the progress. Keep up the great work.

thank you! :)

Based on this pic, and based on your current progress, you should do awesome at the next one. Your first show pics look better than some people's second and third time!

Aw thanks shortz! I hope I'll be coming in looking like I belong as a figure competitor, and not some skinny newb lol

My first show was a big show. It does make the next one easier.

I'm gonna start with small shows this season, and then end it with a big show at the end of the season. I hope I'll have enough in me to go 4 shows this year haha

------------------------------------------

4 days post cycle update

I've dropped a lot of the water that Osta was making me hold and I look a lot leaner in my abdomen area. Currently I'm having gastro-intestinal issues but I'm not sure if it's related to the osta? I doubt it though.

Weight was 148.2 this morning, and I ended my cycle at 149.2. I had a big feast friday night so I'm pretty sure my weight jumped up more than that, probably to about 151. I've already started dropping weight with the end of the cycle and cutting diet.

I look a lot less full right now, which sucks because on osta I looked really pumped most of the time.

So a general summary of the whole cycle:

Positives

-Gained 6 lbs in 8 weeks while looking leaner
-Noticeable strength gains
-Increased endurance for all workouts, could be at the gym for 3 hours doing lifting and cardio all in one session
-Fullness of muscles
-Overall feeling of well being

Negatives
-a lot of water retention
-increased aggression towards last few weeks of cycle. Positive for the gym, but I got a little bitchy at random times and impatient when I'm generally a very even, nice person
-increased discharge/odor down there
-decreased libido
-crazy increase in appetite time to time. Not a constant thing.
-no signs of menstrual cycle
-Never really got rid of mild cold symptoms which began since before the osta cycle. Had a phlegmy cough for almost 6 weeks straight, and breathing through the nose has not been 100%.

And just things in general, I noticed my clit was slightly enlarged. I had acne pop up during the beginning of the cycle but not bad at all.

I went from eating 2-2.1 kcal in the beginning, to eating 2400 calories in the end.

Overall, really great research chemical and I enjoyed it a lot. The changes were nice to see. I hope this log was informative for everyone! Let me know if there are any questions :) I will be starting a new log for my contest prep with clen & var come mid March so keep an eye out!

Last edited:
SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
And the progress of my lifts, I can't really give you guys the best comparison since I just decided to not 1 rep max on all the lifts, but instead just train with 60-80%. I also injured myself 4 weeks ago so I've been more careful.

Beginning:
Deadlift: 285x1, 225x5

Squat:200x1, 155x5
Bench: 130, 95x5

End:
Deadlift: 295x1 <-- 1.5 weeks into cycle, never tried maxing after, 225x8+, 265x3
Squat: (never tried a max) 185x5
Bench:135x5

So I guess I did make good strength gains. I wish I didn't injure my back in the middle of the cycle though because I feel like I could've progressed even more.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Fantastic summary. That's great that you posted even all of the "embarrassing" details for the sake educating us here about it and are not afraid to be honest.

It looks like, over all, the results were good and the sides weren't too terrible. Nothing permanent either, it appears.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Really clit enlargement on a sarm? I never heard of that but I don't know much about sarm's. Maybe you got something extra in the bottle. ;) if you never posted what you were taking I would think you were on var.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Maybe she was just super excited the entire cycle? ok, ok, I'm leaving now...

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Fantastic summary. That's great that you posted even all of the "embarrassing" details for the sake educating us here about it and are not afraid to be honest.

It looks like, over all, the results were good and the sides weren't too terrible. Nothing permanent either, it appears.

I have no shame in sharing the little details haha I wanted to really make this log informative

Really clit enlargement on a sarm? I never heard of that but I don't know much about sarm's. Maybe you got something extra in the bottle. ;) if you never posted what you were taking I would think you were on var.

Yeah idk, I noticed a really slight difference. SARMs arent supposed to be androgenic or anything but I still haven't seen my menstrual cycle for 8 weeks either. Haha whatever was in that bottle did me good!

Maybe she was just super excited the entire cycle? ok, ok, I'm leaving now...

LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic