Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Female Ostarine Log

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
My wife isn't feeling anything or making any gains strength wise so I had her stop taking it. I think its bunk myself as reading your log, I figure she should have been noticing something by now. Keep up the good work and posting. Your post are most definitely helpful.

oof really? Damn I'm sorry to hear that :/

Are you getting any increase in libido?

I notice a decrease in libido actually. I haven't had any sexual activity in about 2 months but even before when I was having long gaps in between sexual activity and I was on nothing, I had pretty high libido.

Your back is looking very nice. The hard work is paying off keep it up :)

thank you! :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 8 Day 6

Tomorrow's going to be the last day of the cycle, time really flew by! My weight's been up and down between 148 and 150 and I've been holding a lot of water recently. I've been feeling more bloated and less lean but I attribute this to not accurately counting my macros. I think I've been under estimating the macros every time I eat at my school's dining hall, even though I think count everything pretty generously. When I start cutting, I'm going to try to eat there a lot less and also when I do go, I'm going to stick to the safe foods like the chicken and salad. Still been aiming to eat at 2400 a day, but I've honestly been eating anything between 2400-2700 a day when I go to the dining hall because I may be inaccurately counting. I've still been doing 70-115mins cardio a week, 2 HIIT sessions and 2 LISS sessions.

Despite my injuries, I continue to make strength gains. For example, I took 4 weeks off squatting and usually when I do that and try to get back into it, I feel my strength has regressed but this time, I feel like I picked up right where I left off and then some. 4 weeks ago I warmed up with like 3x8x135 and then worked up to 185x5, and then this week when I got back into squatting I was able to warm up easily with 2x8x135 and then I did reps of 6 to 175 and those all felt comfortable for me (challenging, but comfortable).

I definitely have an increase in aggression which I finally realized. I'm a little bit more short tempered.
Libido's still down which is beneficial I guess since I've had no opportunities haha
Menstrual cycle has not shown itself all cycle.
Still more odor/discharge down there, wouldn't say yeast infection but definitely not like usual.
Appetite's been at bay, still been on EC stack.

After this log, I'm taking a few weeks off everything and focusing on my cut diet and training. I ordered everything already for my next cycle which is going to be a var-clen cycle for my contest prep. I will start a new log for that when I start the clen in late March, and then my var starts in April. I'll also have nolva on hand but I'm going to try avoid using it unless near the end I feel I need that boost.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
First, you look amazing.

Second, before your next cycle on I'd suggest getting a pair of calipers. While a one or 3 pt caliper test can be pretty off you do a full 7pt caliper test and... well if it's not accurate as to the exact number it will absolutely track progress very well. I've played with the #s on a 7 pt test before and at 7 pts if you change one measurement some (like you didn't measure exactly the right spot) it won't change the end bf% much at all. When it's based on 7 measurements it's pretty damn accurate. And if you're like 99% of us out there your brain will tell you you aren't looking that good, or you haven't made that much progress when in fact you have made a ton.

I use this site to calculate: http://www.linear-software.com/online.html
Take each measurement twice for consistency. Use this as a guide for how to do each measurement: http://www.linear-software.com/femalesites.html
You'll need someone to do most of the measurements for you.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Week 8 Day 6

Tomorrow's going to be the last day of the cycle, time really flew by! My weight's been up and down between 148 and 150 and I've been holding a lot of water recently. I've been feeling more bloated and less lean but I attribute this to not accurately counting my macros. I think I've been under estimating the macros every time I eat at my school's dining hall, even though I think count everything pretty generously. When I start cutting, I'm going to try to eat there a lot less and also when I do go, I'm going to stick to the safe foods like the chicken and salad. Still been aiming to eat at 2400 a day, but I've honestly been eating anything between 2400-2700 a day when I go to the dining hall because I may be inaccurately counting. I've still been doing 70-115mins cardio a week, 2 HIIT sessions and 2 LISS sessions.

Despite my injuries, I continue to make strength gains. For example, I took 4 weeks off squatting and usually when I do that and try to get back into it, I feel my strength has regressed but this time, I feel like I picked up right where I left off and then some. 4 weeks ago I warmed up with like 3x8x135 and then worked up to 185x5, and then this week when I got back into squatting I was able to warm up easily with 2x8x135 and then I did reps of 6 to 175 and those all felt comfortable for me (challenging, but comfortable).

I definitely have an increase in aggression which I finally realized. I'm a little bit more short tempered.
Libido's still down which is beneficial I guess since I've had no opportunities haha
Menstrual cycle has not shown itself all cycle.
Still more odor/discharge down there, wouldn't say yeast infection but definitely not like usual.
Appetite's been at bay, still been on EC stack.

After this log, I'm taking a few weeks off everything and focusing on my cut diet and training. I ordered everything already for my next cycle which is going to be a var-clen cycle for my contest prep. I will start a new log for that when I start the clen in late March, and then my var starts in April. I'll also have nolva on hand but I'm going to try avoid using it unless near the end I feel I need that boost.

Sounds good ;)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
First, you look amazing.

Second, before your next cycle on I'd suggest getting a pair of calipers. While a one or 3 pt caliper test can be pretty off you do a full 7pt caliper test and... well if it's not accurate as to the exact number it will absolutely track progress very well. I've played with the #s on a 7 pt test before and at 7 pts if you change one measurement some (like you didn't measure exactly the right spot) it won't change the end bf% much at all. When it's based on 7 measurements it's pretty damn accurate. And if you're like 99% of us out there your brain will tell you you aren't looking that good, or you haven't made that much progress when in fact you have made a ton.

I use this site to calculate: http://www.linear-software.com/online.html
Take each measurement twice for consistency. Use this as a guide for how to do each measurement: http://www.linear-software.com/femalesites.html
You'll need someone to do most of the measurements for you.

Thank you! I'm definitely going to get my bf% checked before I start my first real AAS cycle. The last 8 weeks, I just wanted to go with what I see and how I feel.

good job lady, look forward to the next log :)

Thank you :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Last day of my 8 week cycle!

I'll do a much more detailed/thorough summary of my cycle a little later but I thought I'd post this picture. Granted, the lighting and location are different because I moved into my apartment but I wanted to take it today since I start cutting tomorrow and I'm having a celebratory dinner for my friend's bday and I didn't want to look extra bloated haha

On the left was day 1 at 143lbs, on the right is day 56 at 149lbs (Last night was also my high carb day btw). I went from eating about 2000 calories a day, to 2400-2500 a day.

G84vmLl.jpg

I'm going to be just using good ol diet, training & cardio to lose fat before I start clen on March 22nd, and var on April 5th. I hope that in about 1.5 months time, I'll drop a decent amount.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Do you do a lot of lat work?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
You should post some pictures from when you did bikini :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic